Home Bug Reporting
We're currently investigating an issue impacting rank resets on all platforms. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more info!

[PC] The Emblem System and Pips are broken

Comments

• ZapothekZapothek Member Posts: 2

How long can it take a Devcrew to fix that friggin Pipsystem? Get your stuff together and do your work. It is really anoying and frustrating to constantly loose pips/ranks for nothing. This issue was reported almost a month ago (February 9th) and the only thing you managed to fix, is that people cant take their pips from custom to live game. GG WP i guess. As long as there is no further action on that i will not play that game anymore.

• tan_yi_shengtan_yi_sheng Member Posts: 1

As you can see

• slayer925slayer925 Member Posts: 26

You died and you got gold unbrokem emblem. Thats why. Progress is ok as you should depip.

• JulienJohnsonJulienJohnson Member Posts: 28
    edited March 6

3 weeks that we play to lose points for free, the moderators put known problem and delete our post, but they do nothing, it's nonsense! keep it up, the drama will smell great on twitter!

Post edited by JulienJohnson on

still -1 point lost for free in dbd! 3 weeks and the problem is still not solved!

• slayer925slayer925 Member Posts: 26

Guys, If you die, unbroken emblem (the one on the right) can't be gold. So those points even if they are showing in the red bar, they aren't counting towards pipping

and there I am entitled to 0 point! Nice game !!!!! 3 week bug

still 0 point is so good!

• ClearedtoLand28ClearedtoLand28 Member Posts: 1

I died but this is as egregious as I’ve seen. How can this not be fixed yet?

3 weeks, still not patched yet lose free points, so good dbd!

and one more point of loss for free thank you dbd!

edited March 8

the only game where when you play, you are overcome by rank points, you systematically lose -1, the unique and the only game that exists in this world, me and some youtuber friends are creating a drama and we will definitely be asking for a full refund for this game!

edited March 8

the only game where when you play, you are overcome by rank points, you systematically lose -1, the unique and the only game that exists in this world, me and some youtuber friends are creating a drama and we will definitely be asking for a full refund for this game!

and one more day where we lose points for free, this is the only game where we play to lose points, thank you dbd!

• ZagridZagrid Member Posts: 982

I really wish they would do more than just 2 hotfixes after every update.

Stuff like this gets left in the game for literal months.

• CryptFriendCryptFriend Member Posts: 155

I mean, I'm not saying that I feel cheated, but I feel cheated.

Unnecessary post is unnecessary, I know, I know--it'll get fixed when it's fixed and all that drivel.

I get it, it's harder than it looks. You're not ignoring it or setting it to the side.

No need for any rants on my part about how more content extends the lifespan of the game while adding issues to existing content.

Even if I'm hankering for it, I know better.

another good day with dbd where we lose points for free, 1 month and still not corrected, shame on you!

• LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 1,377

Did you die (early)?

If the answer is yes, then you couldn't get Iri Unbroken and that's why you depipped.

• sharkster13sharkster13 Member Posts: 194
    edited March 12

Hmmm, yeah. Let the picture say it all.

P.S: Is this the new new hud? I kinda like the information where it shows what emblems you get during the game.

• frogathyfrogathy Member Posts: 5

i actually havent been experiencing these glitches anymore i dont think. a few weeks ago, i was rank 13 and dropped to 16 because i could never pip up and kept losing pips unnecessarily. im fairly new to the game so i had never been past rank 9 yet, and it was really discouraging to lose rank to glitches and mistakes. but now i feel like it’s been fixed, for me at least? because ive had no glitches, and i managed to climb from rank 15 to rank 8 in a few days (which im so happy about!! im so excited rn!!) i hope it’s fixed for everyone soon because it’s so frustrating to lose pips during a disconnect or lose when you should gain, etc. good luck to everyone

• LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 1,377

I'm sorry to hear that you were frustrated about this. I was as well. When the update came I depipped from rank 2 to rank 5 and then rank reset put me to rank 9.

It is still not fixed btw. You still get golden Unbroken Emblems when you die (maximum is silver) and depip although it seems you shouldn't have.

And if you DC you still lose 2 pips instead of one.

another day when I lose points for free, since February 9, 2021 (1 month and 2 days), no corrective action, shame on you bdd!

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 2,951

Still an issue on PS4.

another day when I lose points for free, since February 9, 2021 (1 month and 2 days), no corrective action, shame on you bdd!

• coley_219coley_219 Member Posts: 236

I would really like an update on this...is the status of this fix or its progress posted anywhere? Is information or evidence from us needed to speed it along?

• taimeataimea Member Posts: 26

though it wont matter for savivour this emblem bug going to be so not fun when trying to adpet the new killer. 8 hooks one time boronze and sliver. all the time

• Momma_JibiMomma_Jibi Member Posts: 61

Game said I got a black (safety) pip...but took away the pip I had and deranked me from 8 to 9...Last rank reset my rank went from 2 down to 13....ya'll need to fix this...I should be a lot higher rank than I am now. Or, you could remove the rank system and match people based on hours played...

• gécogéco Member Posts: 1

Bug always present, more and more annoying ... 

• Lat0Lat0 Member Posts: 2

1 month+ and pips are still bugged. why should we play your game?