Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reporting
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

Gens all red during EGC

tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,218

Xbox Series X

Not the biggest of deals but at the end of the game when the End Game Collapse starts, all the gens will glow red (like they would when the game first starts and none have been touched). I don't know if this is on purpose or a bug (I assume it's a bug because that would be a strange design choice to me but I'm not a game designer so maybe there's a reason for it).

I captured a video of it (it's at the tail end, the Xbox just recorded the stuff before I hit the record button for some reason)

So far I've only played two games where I got to EGC (one as Oni on The Game and the above with Clown) but each time this has happened.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments