Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

Killer DC's lobby and Survivors are given DC penalty

TricksTricks Member Posts: 957
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

Back from a months break and this is what I'm welcomed back with.

That's twice now that I've been on Survivor and we've been doing well, the match is nearly over and the killer has done a /Rage quit DC ending the match prematurely leaving me with a disconnection penalty.

Again, I didn't DC, the killer DC'd because he was losing and Survivors get a penalty for that?

Honestly don't know why I even bother. Might check back in again in a month or two see if things are still borked as hell lol.

Comments

• TricksTricks Member Posts: 957

Well over the past few days I've had a good 5-10 or so killers /rage quit matches ending the entire match prematurely. Each time the disconnection penalty for ME has grown. I'm now choosing not to log into the game at all for fear of someone disconnecting on me projecting what should be THEIR punishment onto me.

Why this is even a thing is beyond me. ffs can we get an eta on some sort of fix on this?

• NamelessNameless Member Posts: 693
    edited February 2021

Killers DC'ing shouldn't increase your penalty, or penalize you at all. This is most likely a bug and you should report it.

Post edited by Nameless on
  • ZozzyZozzy Member Posts: 3,649

just play killer.

I lost 2 pips today from the same killer closing the game during the load screen.

• Another_LegionMainAnother_LegionMain Member Posts: 370

Odd, thats not how it should work.

• TricksTricks Member Posts: 957
    edited March 2021

Well that's it for me. Since this mornings patch through no fault of my own the game has dropped out a good 10 to 15 with ever increasing lock out times. Somehow it jumped from 20 minutes to 5 hours so I hate to think what the next one is. A year? lol.

Well done behaviour! way to punish paying customers for your mistakes.

I'll just save you the trouble. last time I left dbd I was gone for 2 years. We'll see if the game is still around in another 2 years. I highly doubt it if this is how badly your customer service is.