Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Who do you main?

Comments

• VexTheHexVexTheHex Member Posts: 982

I went from Hag to Pig to Oni to Ghost Face to Twins. I played a decent amount of Trapper and Wraith at times through out all my playtime though, not sure where I'd place them. Hag is too easy for me to 4K now and Pig died to GF for me.

For Survivor I play quite a bit of Dwight, Jake, and Quentin. But I also love David, Felix, Adam, and Jeff.

• KaethelaKaethela Member Posts: 147

Cheryl + Legion/Pig/Huntress

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,987

Dweet for survivor.

Mikey for killer.

• Kei_RaKei_Ra Member Posts: 56

Zarina / Plague ;)

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,877

My main survivor is Claudette. She is good for stealth, she has an interesting lore and she is one of the OGs. I do level up other survivors, but no one can replace Claudette.

And

My main killer is, and always will be, Freddy. Ever since I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time, I can't get enough of Freddy. I main him since the last Winter Solstice event, back when he was regarded by many as the "worst" killer in the game (something that I've always disagreed with).

• AnniehereAnniehere Member Posts: 1,217

Cheryl.

I don't know which killer is going to be my main.

• gatsbygatsby Member Posts: 2,501

It changes a lot but Zarina, Steve, Felix, Cheryl and Elodie are the Survivors I play a lot.

Killer is Legion. I play most Killers but Legion is by far my favorite

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,215

Cleary people play her when she has 70+ cosmetics it’s insane

• chargernick85chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Currently I main.

Killer - Huntress, Bubba, Freddy, and my precious Piggy.

Survivor - Nancy, Zarina, D Asss, Kate, Claudette, and now Elodie. Quentin is the only guy I use, eventually will take jeff and ace to P3 as well.

• ZephinismZephinism Member Posts: 431

Survivor : Jeff & (P3) Tapp

Killer : Plague & Hag

• ClownIsUnderratedClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

This is an easy one for me

• scenekillerscenekiller Member Posts: 810
    edited February 2021

P3 Cheryl specifically, with the occasional Cybil or Lisa for fun.

P3 Cheryl just looks so great, and SH is one of my favorite series.

Other survivors I love are Claudette, Jane, and Feng (specifically with the Lavish Protectress head, Grand Bow Corset torso, and the Edgy Leggings)

• MistikusMistikus Member Posts: 1,346

i was mining kate until they didnt f up her movment with new animations, now she look like she is running with broken legs i choose her becouse i loved her story and she is the preetes female survivor for me, now im stick to felix couse hest handsome and male animation arent that ugly

my killer main is a huntress what can i say i just love throwing my hatchets

• grunt7554grunt7554 Member Posts: 38

Cheryl and David

Hag and Bubba

• DragonMasterDarrenDragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,273
    edited February 2021

for Survivor it's Jake, for Killer it's depending on my mood, but usually it's Demo, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Nurse or Blight

• EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,296

Survivor: David because I want constant access to WGLF.

Killer: Trapper. He requires foresight and there is some sick sadistic pleasure when you lead someone into a trap.

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 5,983

Quentin and Pig/Freddy

• lkalin91lkalin91 Member Posts: 149

Survivor: depends on what kind of playstyle I'm going for, I get tired of listening/ being the same survivor all the time

Killer: clown, myers, ghostface, but I play every killer except nurse and huntress

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I don't have a main as killer.

For survivor, I main Jeff. I also wear the anniversary crown on my head to mimic a halo.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Jeff and Tapp are my favorites as well. If Jeff wasn't in the game, I'd be a Tapp main.

• KellieKellie Member Posts: 1,328

Right now I main Claudette, Nea, and Zarina for survivors. Wraith and Nurse for killers.

• LenoxLenox Member Posts: 234

Adam Francis & David Tapp

• EvanSnowWolfEvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

Survivor: Meg Thomas

Killer: Huntress and Ghostface

• ViciusaurusViciusaurus Member Posts: 316

Been playing Spirit, but branching put to Oni and Pyramid Head because they seem really fun.

For Survivor I rotate between Felix, Dwight, Feng, and Lisa (Cheryl). I typically have most fun playing as Lisa because I make healing my team my top priority.

• CrackgearCrackgear Member Posts: 279

On the Survivors Side: I main Jeff Johannsen and Jake Park

On the Killers Side: Legion, Pig and Deathslinger

• BropieBropie Member Posts: 31

survivor: Nancy Wheeler

Killer: freddy krueger

• TheClownIsKingTheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Clown, Doc, David, Felix.

• ilovedbd123ilovedbd123 Member Posts: 1,946

Survivor - I'm levelling them up but I enjoy yui and Claudette.

Killers- enjoy- hag and deathslinger.

Play a lot of - nurse, trapper , wraith.

• StibbityStabbityStibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,679

Survivor: Nea

Killer: Also Nea

• FFirebranddFFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,090
    edited February 2021

Honestly who you main as Survivor barely matters. They're all pretty much just skins so, just go with whichever one you like the look/sound/lore of the most.

For Killers, I'll describe the play style of the ones I play the most and why I play them.

1. Legion. Legion is death by a thousand cuts. Most of your Legion victories won't be decisive or quick. Your game plan is to keep the majority of the Survivors mending or healing while you slowly acquire downs because your power doesn't really help with that. As Legion you are kind of slowly grinding the Survivors into a fine paste. One other upside of them is that pipping and getting BP as them is really easy.
    2. Deathslinger. Deathslinger's play style strongly resembles a glacier. Nothing about what you are doing is fast, but as long as you can aim the Survivors don't really have many options to slow you down either. I usually bust out Deathslinger when I'm sick of getting looped.
    3. The Shape or Michael Myers. Be warned, I've seen exactly zero other players play Myers the way I do. The way I see it, Tier 1 Myers is THE stealthiest killer in the game with no contest. He has Undetectable 100% of the time and can swing without losing it. He is only 105% but that doesn't matter so much when the Survivors don't run away until after they get stabbed. However, frequently near the end of the game being the stealthiest stealth isn't what you need, instead you just need as much power as you can get. That's when I start getting T2 and T3.
    4. Demogorgon. Demodoggo is best boi. Beyond that... this is another one that I play different than anyone else I've seen. Survivors don't exactly like doing generators while sitting on active portals. I can see them, they can't hear me. Corrupt + 4 Active Portals on top of gens = Best gen defense in the game pretty much. This isn't fool proof obviously, but its really hard for the Survivors to break through and I love it.
    5. Blight. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Now if you are just starting out on Killer I would recommend Trapper or Billy depending on if you think you'd prefer an offensive or defensive play style. They're both free, not crazy difficult, and have pretty solid teachable perks.