Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What's your most and least favorite Realms

My most favorite is probably Lery's or Springwood, and my least favorite is without a doubt Autohaven (Even as a killer main I'd rather play Haddonfield than any Autohaven map). Leave your reasons for your picks if you want to.

Comments

• ViciusaurusViciusaurus Member Posts: 161

I really like Midwich and Hawkins. I def hate Haddonfield

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 6,976

I also really like Lery’s and Badham. Coal Tower, Ironworks of Misery, Torment Creek, and Temple of Purgation are some of my favorites as well.

Haddonfield is singlehandedly my least favorite realm. Those fences give me a migraine and the house of pain...

• ClownIsUnderratedClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

Favorite would probably be Red Forest, I just really like the tint it has. Hopefully they leave it how it is once they do the graphical overhaul for Mother's Dwelling and Temple of Purgation, least favorite will always be SurvivorField oh I'm sorry I meant HaddonField.

• BitingSeaBitingSea Member Posts: 332

I get that a lot of people despise Haddonfield just because of how survivor sided it is, but I hate Autohaven for the same kinda reason you love Red Forest, I don't hate green tints to places at all, hell I played Fallout 3 a lot as a kid and still like the game but it's a really ugly, slimy nasty green color to the realm and the maps overall are just, meh to play on, nothing really unique and getting maps like Azarov's just feels like a chore. Thank God Haddonfield is only 1 map of it's kind though

• WishIcouldmainWishIcouldmain Member Posts: 3,594

MacMillan I enjoy everytime. Don't like Yamaoka though every time I have a cruddy experience on those maps.

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 1,458

I love Coldwind, and I heavily dislike playing on Autohaven.

What's your reason for hating Autohaven? I despise it as well

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited February 2021

I like Dead Dog, and Ormond the most. They are so different. Midwich is okay but I hate how hard it can be to traverse floors and find a gen.

Bedham

Haddonfield

Fractured Cowshed

Gas Heaven

All those maps can suck a lemon I hate them so much, especially bedham. At least haddonfield you have to have some idea of how to play the game to abuse how busted unfair that map is, but anyone can run bedham, that map can legit carry terrible survivors. Same with Gas Heaven.

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 2,845

The earlier maps are generally my favourite, but I hate all indoor maps with the exception of The Game (it isn't balanced but it sure does look pretty)

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 1,458

The maps hurt my eyes. Dark green on green is a terrible combination of colours. The original Autohaven looks much better and doesn't give me eye strain.

I can def agree with you on that, the map's really ugly now, I didn't love it back then because it wasn't my favorite to play on but at least back then it looked nice, now it's just, the air looks like vomit

• ExorExor Member Posts: 235

As a Survivor my favorite realms are the OG 3, so MacMillan (Ironworks), Autohaven (Gas Heaven) and Coldwind (Torment Creek/Rancid Abattoir). My least favorite realms as Survivor are probably the Swamp and Lampkin Lane.

As a Killer my favorite realm is probably MacMillan (Ironworks) or Autohaven (Wreckers Yard/Wretched Shop), with my least favorite Realms being, again, the Swamp in general (currently a Blight main so the collision is extremely annoying, even Ormond is somehow more fun even though Blights power doesn't work 70% of the time there) and the Yamaoka Estate (mostly the Sanctum of Wrath).