new player? i got what you need

alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,320

first tell me how you play and ill get you started, im used to this game so i know what perks to equipped and what not to use at any cost, also i prefer right here NOT to use the perk overcharge on Kruger, you just nerfed him harder with it

Comments

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,320

If your objective based play deja vu in your set at all times to see generators with the perks stake out and detectives hunch 4th is any or selfcare

• PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 1,863

@alivebydeadight
    I'm not new by any means, but I am curious about what potential game knowledge I'm missing. What are your tips for playing as "The Huntress"?

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,320

@Peasant said:
    @alivebydeadight
    I'm not new by any means, but I am curious about what potential game knowledge I'm missing. What are your tips for playing as "The Huntress"?

If you wanna make it to the higher ranks I prefer doing the hit and go huntress, Hit them with a hatchet in medium to close range and then hit them with a hatchet (Im a huntress main) use babushka to help hit them faster with hatchets, use the perks ruin, bbq and chili, Iron grasp or agitation, and any other perk but I prefer spirit fury or rancor