Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Getting value out of Legion's ability?

I usually end up playing survivor, but I've put a pretty good chunk of hours into Legion, but I can't for the life of me seem to get any good value out of their ability. Is it that bad of an ability that I actually am getting a good amount of use from it or am I just the absolute worst? I usually just end up using it for map crossing & finding other people with killer instinct if I can, but every other time I end up being a sub-par m1 killer.

h e l p

Comments

• StibbityStabbityStibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,459
    edited March 2021

The point of Legion is to keep the Survivors wounded. That makes any chase against you outside of FF life-or-death for them. Look at their health states, and use it when you see 3+ healthy Survivors. If you have 2 healthy ones in front of you, that's fine too, pop it to get quick hits, cut off the escape of one of them while you fatigue, and finish them off. Legions job is to keep Survivors living on the edge of a knife. Your knife. The one you stab them with.

Using FF for mobility is honestly a waste of the ability. If you see a Survivor on their own near a gen, go ahead and FF to see if someone is near them with the stab. If so, spread the love. If not, cut them off and cut them down after fatigue wears off. Don't use your FF on a wounded Survivor, you're just giving them a free speed boost. If they are already wounded, race to where you limit or cut off their escape. Also, Fatigue can be used to body block obvious paths they want to take. Doorways and vaults apply.

Legion obviously gets intel from their ability, but you can't rely on KI. Always pack another intel perk. Disco comes with the Killer and is pretty good at getting value out of FF. Approach any gen you see lit up by Disco slightly sideways in order to avoid setting off Spine Chill. It will make the Survivors question whether or not you have Disco because you didn't seem to be looking at the gen, but rather seems more like you randomly happened by. BBQ is another one that gives some Intel, though it's not that great. I personally love Disco, but that's me. Look at intel set-ups and see which one fits you best in order to juggle the Survivors and keep them in the DANGER ZONE when you fly in.

I could go on, but I won't.

• malatrusemalatruse Member Posts: 712

Cold Dirt is arguably one of Legion's best addons, use it.

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 12,490

Green Sketchbook and Cold Dirt are going to be your best friends.