2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

The most hilarious toxic comments you've recieved

Comments

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 1,413

Not really toxic, but cracked me up: was giong with Clown, running STBFL, and got my 3K with the help of BW. Endgame chat:
    "Another crutch killer perk"
    I thought he meant BW, but no...
    "Insta attack cooldown"

Now I know STBFL is a crutch perk.

• LightsOut88LightsOut88 Member Posts: 84
    Playing as Freddy and Being told to take off bloodwarden and that I have no skill when the player in question waited inside the gates after I hooked his teamate and got caught lol. Quit playin like a n00b bud! 
    Or was it when a player suggested i committ suicide for tunneling them when I literally just kept finding them during the game and no one else! Lol I even tried hunting down the rescuer and wind up running smack into this kid again on other side of map lol. But this is and wasnt tunneling he just was unfortunate or sucked  
  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 907
    Vietfox said:

I had a match against this guy and his other 2 swf + a random. I killed his friend but he dced before i could hook him for the 3rd time, random dced as well.
    2 swf remaining, that guy looped me well for 2 gens (thanks to adrenaline and deliverance) but managed to get him and kill him eventually.
    Btw, i was playing as the doctor, lvl 14 with lullaby 1, distressing 1, unnerving pressence 2.

Wanna play dbd sometime?
    I 4k’d as the trapper and... read bottom, top, middle
  • kaister901kaister901 Member Posts: 42

Then you just reply to them. Haha git gud beeeetch.

• TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 455
    edited November 2018

Using NOED produces some very interesting responses in post game chat. The funny thing that I notice is that the less people I kill the more salty they are about it. When I get 2 or 3 kills with NOED I don't even get a "f-king noed" in chat but when it gets purged instantly I get a bunch of "LOL GARBAGE BABY KILLER USING FAGGOT NOED" and "[BAD WORD] NOED USER ONLY USED BY RANK 15 SHITHEADS UNINSTALL GO BACK TO FREDDY."
    In particular I had a game where I downed someone with NOED who was teabagging me in the exit gate and everyone else left after I hooked them. I was then told that I was a "shet fagoh cruhtc uzr" and that "oli rak 15 kilrz us noed i nows im ran 1 kler sieroiuzly." When one of the other Survivors told the guy that seriously is spelt "seriously" and not "sieroiuzly" I got told to "seht up grabg klur mi kebod iz juz gligy." Is it really that glitchy? Because your crouch button seems to be working fine mate.

Also got called 7 different variations of the word "r-tard" because I killed my Save the Best for Last obession after they stepped into my Trapper traps 3 times. Like yeah okay I guess I'll just leave them in the trap and not get a free kill then?

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    Vietfox said:

I had a match against this guy and his other 2 swf + a random. I killed his friend but he dced before i could hook him for the 3rd time, random dced as well.
    2 swf remaining, that guy looped me well for 2 gens (thanks to adrenaline and deliverance) but managed to get him and kill him eventually.
    Btw, i was playing as the doctor, lvl 14 with lullaby 1, distressing 1, unnerving pressence 2.

Wanna play dbd sometime?
    @KiraElijah
    Sure, it's Vietfox87
    PS: replies from cellphones don't send notifications by default, you gotta @people
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:

Wanna play dbd sometime?
    @KiraElijah
    Sure, it's Vietfox87
    PS: replies from cellphones don't send notifications by default, you gotta @people
    Ok @Vietfox

Just got called a shit killer by a bunch of Rank 15s (I'm a Rank 7 Killer) who were queuing with their Rank 2 friend. Why was I called a shit killer? Well I face camped...
    A hacker. Yeah the one guy who wasn't in their SWF group was a blatant lag switcher. Whenever I got close to them they'd teleport forward a few feet and dodge my attack. Eventually they gave up trying to be subtle about it and just kept teleporting forward every few feet to the point that they were running at Sprint Burst speed. I managed to hook them (thank god I was Clown) and decided I wasn't about to go through that farce again and the cheater needed to be taught a lesson. End of the match the first survivor I found in the match who was also nearly sacrificed when the exit gates were open (yay SWF body blocking) makes fun of me in post game chat for camping.

The best thing is that I've gone up against two speed hackers (well one speed hacker and one lag switcher who accomplished the effect of a speed hacker) and in both cases the Survivors sided with the hacker. Like are we even playing the same game right now? Against both teams all 3 Survivors saw the 4th one hacking; I don't know what delusions these survivors have to think that somehow I was the one making the guy get Sprint Burst every 7 seconds.

Just got called a shit killer by a bunch of Rank 15s (I'm a Rank 7 Killer) who were queuing with their Rank 2 friend. Why was I called a shit killer? Well I face camped...
    A hacker. Yeah the one guy who wasn't in their SWF group was a blatant lag switcher. Whenever I got close to them they'd teleport forward a few feet and dodge my attack. Eventually they gave up trying to be subtle about it and just kept teleporting forward every few feet to the point that they were running at Sprint Burst speed. I managed to hook them (thank god I was Clown) and decided I wasn't about to go through that farce again and the cheater needed to be taught a lesson. End of the match the first survivor I found in the match who was also nearly sacrificed when the exit gates were open (yay SWF body blocking) makes fun of me in post game chat for camping.

The best thing is that I've gone up against two speed hackers (well one speed hacker and one lag switcher who accomplished the effect of a speed hacker) and in both cases the Survivors sided with the hacker. Like are we even playing the same game right now? Against both teams all 3 Survivors saw the 4th one hacking; I don't know what delusions these survivors have to think that somehow I was the one making the guy get Sprint Burst every 7 seconds.

You sure they don’t just have bad internet?

@KiraElijah said:
    TigerKirby215 said:

I don't care what the reason is you shouldn't be playing online if your connection is so bad it looks like you're hacking.

@KiraElijah said:
    TigerKirby215 said:

I don't care what the reason is you shouldn't be playing online if your connection is so bad it looks like you're hacking.

Just lobbydodge people with bad internet

@KiraElijah said:
    TigerKirby215 said:

@KiraElijah said:

TigerKirby215 said:

Just lobbydodge people with bad internet

They didn't have bad internet. Their ping was green which is why my assumption was that they were lag switching. They'd only start lagging when I started chasing them at first but eventually they gave up trying to be subtle and just had their switch on all the time.

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    edited December 2018
    Ok so i was playing with friends, 3 but 1 were at the exit gate. I rescued the 4th one (i had BT) but i got downed, then when LF tried to pick me up the friend i rescued used the flashlight and we all 4 escaped. That's what my friend got after the match.

Post edited by Vietfox on
  • NoodleLegsNoodleLegs Member Posts: 190
    My little brother was playing and he got 2 out of 3 (one disconnected)

he was playing the doctor and he had monstrous shrine on, so he tested it out on this one guy, who a few minutes later went along the lines of

"Dirty bitch ass camper"

or something and gave a photo of him walking up the stairs?

so.
  • TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 188

I'm on the PS4, so players actually have to put in the extra effort to message me. Happens occasionally, though. One survivor messaged me to laugh at how I couldn't hit him when he 360'd. I told him I was new and didn't know how to counter 360s, and he actually gave me tips on it. That was kind of funny.

Playing survivor, the most toxic message I got was someone calling me a "[email protected]@t" when I first started playing because I didn't know how to play against Freddy, like with the "wake up" mechanic and all. When I asked him what I was supposed to do, his only answer was to call me that name again.

Most toxic message I've received while playing killer was a couple days ago. I was letting the survivors go, but of course they refused to leave at the end of the match, kept me waiting for 5+ minutes. I finally went over to see what they were doing. I saw the hatch right next to the exit and decided to stand on it, because I didn't want to reward bonus points for wasting my time. After I did that is when they finally started to leave, with one remaining behind to dance around me for another few minutes wanting the hatch, and while they were dancing around one of the spectating survivors started messaging me, calling me a "salty prick," saying I was breaking the rules, they were going to get me banned, they had video evidence so I couldn't deny what I did, yadda yadda yadda. Lots of profanity.

I don't understand how anyone could think standing on the hatch, especially when the exit gates are open, is a bannable offense. And the ironic thing was, if they'd left as soon as the gates were open or even just within a few minutes, they would have had the hatch, no problem. It's only because they screwed around so long that I came over.

"Salty prick," because letting 4 survivors get 5k BP for escaping isn't enough when one could get an extra 2k for the hatch.

• GT_Legend2GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 716
    I got witch-hunted by the typical max toxic person, object of obsession Tbag, DS, Insta heal, and then left when i downed her with the Doc for the 4th time. I teased her about on Cbox and the got her banned for witch hunting, easily the bet one

Awn what happened to the "LOL" reaction? :(

• TheCatLadyTheCatLady Member Posts: 60

Disabling messages from strangers on the PS4 was the best decision I ever made when it comes to playing this game.

edited December 2018

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:
    @Vietfox

The scary thing is, if you wish cancer to enough of people, some of them will actually end up dying to cancer.

Makes you think twice, huh

Wishing cancer on someone for beating you at a video game... makes sense. People who say things like that and other variations need to go outside more often I think.

• KhroalthemadbomberKhroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 683
    "You're not allowed to use NOED unless you use a killer that has Frosty Eyes and must use that cosmetic to alert the survivors that you have NOED!!! How else can we counter it?!"

If only I were joking...

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    "You're not allowed to use NOED unless you use a killer that has Frosty Eyes and must use that cosmetic to alert the survivors that you have NOED!!! How else can we counter it?!"

If only I were joking...

TIL frosty eyes is a requirement for running NOED. Lmao

• KhroalthemadbomberKhroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 683
    @TheCatLady oh I truly wish I were joking about that quote lmfao. The salt in that end game chat was real.

@Khroalthemadbomber said:

If only I were joking...

Okay but what if I want to use NOED on a Killer who doesn't have Frosty Eyes?
    Survivor mains:

~

Anyways here's my latest salty chat:

Backstory: I saw a P3 Tapp in the lobby so as a meme I brought a Green Mori and some more decent addons to kill him. (I'm a Tapp main so I had to assert dominance.) I found P3 Claud pretty early on and she'd teabag me at every pallet and window like I'm not a Killer who can vault windows / pallets. I downed her and picked her up; completely didn't realize that she had Decisive cause I usually run Save the Best on Legion. (Didn't take it this time cause I didn't want Tapp to be my Obs) She didn't struggle for a few seconds and then DCed on my shoulders.
    In the post game chat (I kinda got dumpstered cause the map was bad; only two kills with one of them being a Mori and the other being the DCed Claud) the rest of the survivors were all fairly goodnatured about the match since despite only getting two sacrifices I put on some good pressure. I appologized to Tapp for Moring him telling him that "I'm a Tapp main too so I had to assert dominance." It was around this time that Claud piped into the chat to give me all the usual "shit killer", "Legion [BAD WORD] joke character", "go learn a real killer faggot" insults. When she read that I was a Tapp main well... see screenshot.

P3 Claudette Salt. Two free escapes and when they don't work you DC and cry. :p