The most hilarious toxic comments you've recieved

1235»

Comments

• KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 529
    Vietfox said:

Ranking was very important for them, I would feel bad if they were friendly!!!

Omg that guy must be 8 yo at least.
    * at most
  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 889
    edited January 10

Here's a fresh one:

That's from a Claudette teabagging me on top of the Hatch. Guy must have checked out my profile, and, seeing I'm from Hungary, threw some rather uncalled for, nationality based insults at me. I understand "bozgor" (used by Romanians to the Hungarian minority there, pretty much the same level as the word "[BAD WORD]"*) and apparently expressed his view about Transilvania rightfully belonging to Romania.

Us and Romanians... we're bitter enemies :)

I wonder if someone could translate the rest for me. I need to know, this person looks like a real charmer.

*Edit: the "N word"

• radioblurradioblur Member Posts: 17
    I once had a Dwight message me going off because he couldn’t find the hatch after I had killed all other survivors. I can’t remember the whole message but I do remember he said “This is bullshit because stupid killers like you don’t even give us a chance to fix the generators before you start slaughtering. And then the map screwed me by not giving me a hatch to escape.” Um first of all me catching you before you fix generators is just me as a killer doing my job? Not my fault your team sucked. And second, there was definitely a hatch. You just never found it. Just another person who got mad at me for literally just playing the game.
  • TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 322

@radioblur said:
    there was definitely a hatch. You just never found it. Just another person who got mad at me for literally just playing the game.

I've heard from some friends that for a time the hatch could ocassionally glitch out and spawn outside of the map. But my opinion on the hatch has always been the same:

Imagine being upset because your allies did poorly and you didn't get a free escape because of it.

@radioblur said:
    there was definitely a hatch. You just never found it. Just another person who got mad at me for literally just playing the game.

I've heard from some friends that for a time the hatch could ocassionally glitch out and spawn outside of the map. But my opinion on the hatch has always been the same:

Imagine being upset because your allies did poorly and you didn't get a free escape because of it.

That would make sense if that glitch had happened. But I agree 😆 hatch escape pisses me off. I’ll see survivors purposely stop fixing gens after getting 2 done because they know if everyone else dies and the live then they can just escape. 
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,184
    A survivor sent me a pm saying "ta mere la iench sale noob". Something about "your dirty mother noob" but google didn't translate "iench", can someome help me finish the translation? :)
  • KurisataruKurisataru Member Posts: 30
    edited January 16

@radioblur said:
    TigerKirby215 said:

@radioblur said:

That would make sense if that glitch had happened. But I agree 😆 hatch escape pisses me off. I’ll see survivors purposely stop fixing gens after getting 2 done because they know if everyone else dies and the live then they can just escape. 

If I give up on struggling or don't do the struggle at all, it's because I see someone immediately looking for the hatch after avoiding to save 1-2 other people while I've or someone else has been running the killer around. I don't like players who survive by hiding from the bunch the whole entire game because they ruin it. People like that play as if the game was messed up from the start and then a bunch of perfectly fine people get hurt and tunnelled being good sports while they just hide place to place and only do gens when they're sure someone else is being chased when they couldve been done with the last 2 gens on their own while people have been healing themselves and hiding. Time-wasting wannabe elitists.

@radioblur said:

If I give up on struggling or don't do the struggle at all, it's because I see someone immediately looking for the hatch after avoiding to save 1-2 other people while I've or someone else has been running the killer around. I don't like players who survive by hiding from the bunch the whole entire game because they ruin it. People like that play as if the game was messed up from the start and then a bunch of perfectly fine people get hurt and tunnelled being good sports while they just hide place to place and only do gens when they're sure someone else is being chased when they couldve been done with the last 2 gens on their own while people have been healing themselves and hiding. Time-wasting wannabe elitists.

Yup. I can’t stand those kinds of people. Either play the game or don’t. But don’t show up and then not contribute and then get to be the only one to escape. 
1235»