We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

The most hilarious toxic comments you've recieved

1234568»

Comments

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 590

Got called a Tryhard for using No Mither.

Ok.

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 821
    edited March 15

I have put a lot of hours into Freddy and know how to give survivors complete hell and bring the game down to a complete crawl. Sure I still occasionally get outplayed too.

One of the best/bad post game messages I ever got was after 4 kills and only 1 gen repaired: “Freddy is a dumb joke and you’re a cheating c-word so you need to go [BAD WORD]”

Like lol, i’m sure you were convinced Freddy was a joke till you came across me. I reported that player and blocked all messaging from unknown players on my PS4 after that.

@MannyBot when I play Killer and i’m Victim of a flashlight save I can often admit it was my fault for spamming pick up as soon as I got the down instead of being sure the area is clear and/or making sure I’m looking at a wall first before doing the pick up. This Trapper was clearly just dickhead

@Chi Kindred & Open Handed is pure gold.

• KnucklesKnuckles Member Posts: 51

I was last survivor basically in a mutual points grab with the killer trying to max out chase points. After the match received a "bitch pussy faggot [BAD WORD] do your mom you suck"....really??

• TreemanXDTreemanXD Member Posts: 3,010

This thread is dying. Sad times

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 3,339

It was always alive.

• TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 467
    edited March 31

Survivor DCs on first down... with No Mither.

New meta boiz.

*Edit

"Jesus Christ guys stop gen rushing the gens can wait 30 seconds lmao"

"wast even gen rush but okay"

>Every Survivor has a Purple Toolbox with Instructions and a Brand New Part

>3 Gens done before I even find one survivor

>"Not a gen rush"

And the sky isn't blue.

Post edited by TigerKirby215 on
  • TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 467
    edited April 15

Is baby sad that they didn't get a free win? Would you like me to carry you to the exit gate? Perhaps a massage? Maybe a shoe shine?

Sorry that you didn't get a free win just because rank resets happened. I was running yellow addons and standard perks. Not my fault you guys run to obvious trap spots and fall for easy mind games.

I haven’t been getting much mail lately.

edited April 16

.. read middle top bottom

edited April 16

A few weeks ago I got told slugging was for noobs and I was bad for doing it. (Oops it’s the Mail I posted above)

• QwrtyMan213QwrtyMan213 Member Posts: 131

Someone once told me "GG Bby killer needs to use Tier 3 to downs survs"

I lol'd and moved on.

1234568»