We have made some changes and added a new feature to the forums. For more details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858959/#Comment_858959
Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

The most hilarious toxic comments you've recieved

12345679»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 22

A streamer called me a trash face camping piece of [BAD WORD] on stream after I killed him and 3 others 2 times in a row. I wasn't even camping. Before I did another match, my friend messaged me with a videoclip of him saying that I was " trash" and a " dirty [BAD WORD] face camper" so I caught him first and really did start to face camp him. He dc'ed instantly.

Post edited by Rizzo90 on
  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@MrChills ah that's beautiful!!! I love it when streamers get destroyed, especially if they lose their [BAD WORD] after game :)

Seriously, if you're playing for an audience, all the more reason to act civilized. Some people fail at this though :P

• I know right. when I was rank 1 Jen called me a [BAD WORD] camper. The gates were open, what you want me to do, let you go for free? loolololl.

• Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 1,462
    edited June 17

Survivor: Imagine having NOED.

Me: Imagine not being able to do 5 generators let alone cleanse 5 totems before it activates.

Survivor: U camp the ruin sorry ass killer.

Me: Lol you can do gens through ruin.

Me: Of course I'm gonna protect my Ruin, and I had Thrill of the Hunt so I knew when people were working on it. Accept the loss.

Survivor:

So FYI, you're not supposed to "camp" your totems either guys.

• TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 492
    edited June 22

Thrill of the Hunt is bad now. Clearly we're just supposed to play without any perks as Killer.

So the Survivors can flame us for being "noob babies" who didn't get any kills.

Post edited by Rizzo90 on
  • GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 11,887
  • GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 11,887
  • TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,114

I have actually only got positive messages, the last negative one i got was from a survivor that got mad because i tunneled him as GF when he had OoO

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

I haven't played killer much since before Junes reset so I'm at like rank 14 now. Tried to tell me he looped me forever after maybe 45 seconds of chasing on Haddonfield. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but hey, as long as he feels like a winner everyone wins