Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reporting
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Trickster "aim blade" recoil/camera bug

BloodshadeBloodshade Member Posts: 3,005
edited April 2021 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PS4

Description: Trickster experiences a bug sometimes wherein his camera shifts as though he's experienced recoil when simply activating his aim mode. In the clip, this happens the second time. Seems to be independent of specific add-on setups.

Reproduction: Press button to aim blade without moving your joystick or mouse. If it doesn't happen, keep trying until it does. Maybe throw a knife, release the aim button, then aim again.

Occurrence probability: Has happened every match I've played Trickster. It doesn't happen every single time one aims.

Post edited by Bloodshade on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BloodshadeBloodshade Member Posts: 3,005

Also to put it into perspective as to why this bug is particularly detrimental, imagine this: You somehow manage to put 7 knives into a survivor despite the ridiculous recoil and bad response curve on controller, 1 away from an injury/down. You end up in a situation where you can't get line of sight on them for a few seconds without dropping your aim and moving normally. Then you do, you line up the shot perfectly before you aim and...it does the bug. And then the laceration starts to decay because it's been too long.

I need a drink.

Been playing a lot more of him against my better judgement and TBH this is starting to really get on my nerves. It's already RNG enough trying to land 8 blades in quick succession, but not even being able to land the first consistently while trying to hit someone who's about to round a corner (to start/keep the laceration meter up) or someone who's about to be locked in an animation is silly. It's worse than Blight sliding off of everything.

As of the latest hotfix, this bug has still not been fixed.

This bug STILL exists to this day. And he's still garbage on controller, to this day.

edited June 20

Hey, update.

Still in the game.

E: ...why did I bump this on the weekend. I'll bump on Monday.

Post edited by Bloodshade on