Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Overwhelming Presence

Your presence alone instils great fear. Survivors within your Terror Radius suffer from inefficiency.
Affected Survivors' Item consumption rates are increased by 80/90/100 %.

Also add the affect that make skills appear randomly on the screen, it makes sense with survivors suffering from inefficiency. And fits well with the doctor and makes his base kit (power) more powerful. It also would be interesting on other killers. It wouldnt make it op but I think much better then what it is now.
Affected survivors have a X% chance of a skill check appearing randomly on screen

Tell what you think and what you think the percentage number should be for each tier

Comments

  • CoolAKnCoolAKn Member Posts: 677

    Unnerving Presence already adds the chance of a skill check appearing.

  • SpacingLlamasSpacingLlamas Member Posts: 600
    edited October 2018

    @CoolAKn said:
    Unnerving Presence already adds the chance of a skill check appearing.

    It wouldnt increase the chance of a skill check appearing, but instead their would be a chance the skill check will be somewhere else on the screen when it does happen. Like how it is with doctor, doctor doesnt increase the chance of skills appearing but theirs a chance they will appear randomly on screen

  • DocFabronDocFabron Member Posts: 2,408

    @CoolAKn said:
    Unnerving Presence already adds the chance of a skill check appearing.

    It wouldnt increase the chance of a skill check appearing, but instead their would be a chance the skill check will be somewhere else on the screen when it does happen. Like how it is with doctor, doctor doesnt increase the chance of skills appearing but theirs a chance they will appear randomly on screen

    That wouldn't really change much. The skillchecks would still be incredibly easy to hit, even on console.
  • SpacingLlamasSpacingLlamas Member Posts: 600
    edited October 2018

    @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    SpacingLlamas said:

    @CoolAKn said:

    Unnerving Presence already adds the chance of a skill check appearing.

    It wouldnt increase the chance of a skill check appearing, but instead their would be a chance the skill check will be somewhere else on the screen when it does happen. Like how it is with doctor, doctor doesnt increase the chance of skills appearing but theirs a chance they will appear randomly on screen

    That wouldn't really change much. The skillchecks would still be incredibly easy to hit, even on console.

    I know it isnt going to make them harder to hit them, its just something else the perk can do and make it more useful. Being paired with unnerving presence, hex- lullaby, distressing, or overcharge can make it better. It could be one of those perks thats good against new survivors.

  • DeadByFlashlightDeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

    @SpacingLlamas said:
    Your presence alone instils great fear. Survivors within your Terror Radius suffer from inefficiency.
    Affected Survivors' Item consumption rates are increased by 80/90/100 %.

    Also add the affect that make skills appear randomly on the screen, it makes sense with survivors suffering from inefficiency. And fits well with the doctor and makes his base kit (power) more powerful. It also would be interesting on other killers. It wouldnt make it op but I think much better then what it is now.
    Affected survivors have a X% chance of a skill check appearing randomly on screen

    Tell what you think and what you think the percentage number should be for each tier

    "great fear" :lol:

    Even the perk description makes fun about the perk already..... its kinda sad

    I am against more skillcheck builds. The gens need to be adressed in the core game itself. Also gentapping.... etc etc

  • SpacingLlamasSpacingLlamas Member Posts: 600

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SpacingLlamas said:
    Your presence alone instils great fear. Survivors within your Terror Radius suffer from inefficiency.
    Affected Survivors' Item consumption rates are increased by 80/90/100 %.

    Also add the affect that make skills appear randomly on the screen, it makes sense with survivors suffering from inefficiency. And fits well with the doctor and makes his base kit (power) more powerful. It also would be interesting on other killers. It wouldnt make it op but I think much better then what it is now.
    Affected survivors have a X% chance of a skill check appearing randomly on screen

    Tell what you think and what you think the percentage number should be for each tier

    "great fear" :lol:

    Even the perk description makes fun about the perk already..... its kinda sad

    I am against more skillcheck builds. The gens need to be adressed in the core game itself. Also gentapping.... etc etc

    Gens do need major changes to them, but who knows when the devs will get around to that if ever. I think this is a good change for now though.

  • DeadByFlashlightDeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

    @SpacingLlamas said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SpacingLlamas said:
    Your presence alone instils great fear. Survivors within your Terror Radius suffer from inefficiency.
    Affected Survivors' Item consumption rates are increased by 80/90/100 %.

    Also add the affect that make skills appear randomly on the screen, it makes sense with survivors suffering from inefficiency. And fits well with the doctor and makes his base kit (power) more powerful. It also would be interesting on other killers. It wouldnt make it op but I think much better then what it is now.
    Affected survivors have a X% chance of a skill check appearing randomly on screen

    Tell what you think and what you think the percentage number should be for each tier

    "great fear" :lol:

    Even the perk description makes fun about the perk already..... its kinda sad

    I am against more skillcheck builds. The gens need to be adressed in the core game itself. Also gentapping.... etc etc

    Gens do need major changes to them, but who knows when the devs will get around to that if ever. I think this is a good change for now though.

    They will never.
    Their "fix" to the genrush is the new sabo change, that should tell you enough

  • SpacingLlamasSpacingLlamas Member Posts: 600

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    They will never.
    Their "fix" to the genrush is the new sabo change, that should tell you enough

    Im glad sabo will be more useful though, but its definitely not the answer

  • sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 2,503

    As long as there is no support for colorblinds, i am against this. There are already maps/enviorments where i basicly can´t use the camara, because i can´t see the skillcheck against the backround, so i fix my sight to a point where i can. Giving that skillcheck a random spot screws double with that.

  • DeadByFlashlightDeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    sulaiman said:

    As long as there is no support for colorblinds, i am against this. There are already maps/enviorments where i basicly can´t use the camara, because i can´t see the skillcheck against the backround, so i fix my sight to a point where i can. Giving that skillcheck a random spot screws double with that.

    Actually unbelievable that we almost have no settings after such a long time (even for an early acess game it would be kinds ridiculous)
  • White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 3,675

    Nah, that on a Doctor with Distressing in small maps would be overkill for most survivors, unless you make that the effect doesn't stack, but in that case it would make the Doctor slightly less unique.

Sign In or Register to comment.