Sweetest Killer

kate_best_girlkate_best_girl Member Posts: 55

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS!!! Which killer doesn't want to kill simply because they're nice. You answered which one doesn't Wanna do it because they're stubborn but which killer just doesn't wanna kill them because they're nice

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 837
    edited October 2018

The nurse seems kinda nice the way she acts at the end of a mori. Maybe she feels some kind of empathy toward the survivors.

• PipmalicePipmalice Member Posts: 17

wraith is pretty nice, and ended up only killing an evil person on purpose, he killed lots of innocents, but he never wanted that

• EightEight Member Posts: 513
    edited October 2018

Amanda. She's lovely.

And I don't care what they said at the end of Saw III (which was partially explained away in Saw VI), she's just trying to help you value your lives. That's sweet of her. You should be grateful.

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,283
    edited October 2018
    Tossup between Huntress, and Spirit

Huntress has some maternal instincts, and a soft spot for little girls.
    Her desire to kill is rooted in a desire for a challenging hunt.

The Spirit got turned into what she is by being brutally murdered and swearing revenge. Before this she had no murderous intent. She was a normal girl, basically. 
    Her main goal is revenge against her killer. Her rage is too much to control so she vents on everyone.
  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 1,823

Freddy, I mean what other Killer let's you sleep in a trial especially since it's a world where you always have to be alert. Freddy just lets you sleep all game

• PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 1,881
    Tossup between Huntress, and Spirit

Huntress has some maternal instincts, and a soft spot for little girls.
    Her desire to kill is rooted in a desire for a challenging hunt.

The Spirit got turned into what she is by being brutally murdered and swearing revenge. Before this she had no murderous intent. She was a normal girl, basically. 
    Her main goal is revenge against her killer. Her rage is too much to control so she vents on everyone.
    Remember, Rin's closet grab animation is pretty much a hug.
  • MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 1,473

@kate_best_girl said:
    DEVS PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS!!! Which killer doesn't want to kill simply because they're nice. You answered which one doesn't Wanna do it because they're stubborn but which killer just doesn't wanna kill them because they're nice

Leatherface only kills because he is afraid you are going to hurt his family. Hell his perks even mention he takes no pleasure in killing.

• BadassLaurieBadassLaurie Member Posts: 19

Pig cause Lol She can do generators

• BadassLaurieBadassLaurie Member Posts: 19

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface only kills because he is afraid you are going to hurt his family. Hell his perks even mention he takes no pleasure in killing.

but he likes to camp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@BadassLaurie said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

but he likes to camp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Camping is generally an activity one does with family and friends so my original point still stands. :)

• projecteulogyprojecteulogy Member Posts: 198

Everyone forgets the fact that The Wraith was forced to kill people unknowingly, which ultimately made him snap. However, Anna is the most innocent of all the killers.

I see her and immediately think of the Futurama episode Amazon Women In the Mood(death by snu snu) Lmao

@projecteulogy said:
    Everyone forgets the fact that The Wraith was forced to kill people unknowingly, which ultimately made him snap. However, Anna is the most innocent of all the killers.

I see her and immediately think of the Futurama episode Amazon Women In the Mood(death by snu snu) Lmao

I agree Ana is "innocent" as she lacked a proper upbringing and was alone/scared and forced to survive at a young age but "innocent" and "sweet" are different things. Ana after all takes pleasure in hunting people, it even says so in her Bio.

• kate_best_girlkate_best_girl Member Posts: 55

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

• MauXD24MauXD24 Member Posts: 47

Spirit cause she did nothing wrong lol

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

Read the perks its his dad talking to Leatherface who mentions you don't need to take pleasure in killing but sometimes things have to be done.

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

Read the perks its his dad talking to Leatherface who mentions you don't need to take pleasure in killing but sometimes things have to be done.

If you have watched the movie (Which im guessing you havent?) He says that to Sally the victim they took while leatherface prepares food.

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

If you have watched the movie (Which im guessing you havent?) He says that to Sally the victim they took while leatherface prepares food.

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@kate_best_girl said:

Leatherface cant talk...

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, are you saying I have to actually watch the movie in order to make a factual argument? I never agreed to this!

• Aari_Piggy66Aari_Piggy66 Member Posts: 681
    MauXD24 said:

She did lots of things around however I think the most horrible thing she did was not learn how to dodge
  • WaharaWahara Member Posts: 191

I think I agree that it's The Pig, if you want to get technical about it. Paradoxically, her motivations for killing you are altruistic.

Oddly enough, the killers that give me the hatch most often ares Pig mains. It may be just coincidence, but I like to think they do it more often to fit in with her character. "You're the last person alive, you've proven your worth"

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,128
    MauXD24 said:

She did lots of things around however I think the most horrible thing she did was not learn how to dodge
    Nah its not having anime powers before she died.

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Aari_Piggy66 said:

MauXD24 said:

That's her parents fault for not having the genetics to give her pink hair. lol

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,128

Aari_Piggy66 said:

MauXD24 said:

I dont think that feminism is inheritable.

Atleast i hope so.

Rebel_Raven said:

Aari_Piggy66 said:

MauXD24 said:

I dont think that feminism is inheritable.

Atleast i hope so.

No, I meant the trope/meme that wildly colored hair is a sign of being the main character in an anime. Inexplicably blonde in Japan, hair in the spectrum outside of the norm (Green, pink, 2 tone, blue etc.), or just wilder than usual.

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 321

The Spirit, or The Nurse.
    Spirit because girl was killed by her father because he lost his job, and she wanted revenge.
    The Nurse, because she gives you a little face rub when she mori’s you.