Why so many babies have found their way into the forums complaining about everything

First of all DS It's really not OP
I'm playing on PS4 both killer and survivor

As a killer (usually pig)
most times get 4k (rank 3) and even if they all have DS it's fairly easy to get em' because it literally works only once, you're complaining about one stun per game if they hit it and up to 4 if you are really slow going to hook and they all have it, which is pretty rare.

As a survivor
It's really not that great of a perk. you get small asf skill checks which (at least on ps4) 65% of the time warps over the whole skill check otherwise it's nice if you hit it... until you realise he's right back on you.

please stop complaining and learn to play the game.

applies to other perks aswell, don't know any op perk because there isn't any

NOED - find the totem or open doors before killer gets to you

SC - It's pretty slow and really not that op it's just good if the killer isn't on you, which he usually is if you're injured or you get saved from a hook and there is a guy already healing you

Pallet Looping - don't whine, just break the pallet or outsmart him

Tagged:

Comments

• Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 1,021

@kandalph said:

im super cereal you guys

gonna stop replying to "it's a trap" posts now

• kandalphkandalph Member Posts: 27

@Wolf74 said:

@kandalph said:

im super cereal you guys

gonna stop replying to "it's a trap" posts now

it's a south park refrence

• KilligmaKilligma Member Posts: 193

Being a baby about people being babies #logic.
    Forums are created for people to share opinions and related topics. If they wanna cry, what is it to you.

@Wolf74 said:
    Golden oldie time:

"I always get 3 to 4 kills"
    "Looping? Just break the pallet!"
    "DS is fine, since it can only be used once"
    "SC benefits the killer"

SC doesn't benefit the killer, no way. except if you have nurses calling.

• SovererignKingSovererignKing Member Posts: 1,050
    kandalph said:

@Killigma said:
    Forums are created for people to share opinions and related topics. If they wanna cry, what is it to you.

now this is the most disabled comment yet

im not crying about crying, im compaining people who do cry in these forums and "debunking" (could've thought a better word) the topics they cry about, many posts here i don't agree with are not crying, so in your mind with what logic am i crying just because you don't agree with me

“Have to fight fire with Fire” as you said. So yeah... you literally are crying that others are crying. Who cares if other are bitching and moaning. It’s there opinion, you can disagree or agree with them.

Though you have absolutely no right whatsoever to tell them to stop. You’re don’t control the forums, you don’t get to police what’s said and what’s discussed. 

@kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

im not crying about crying, im compaining people who do cry in these forums and "debunking" (could've thought a better word) the topics they cry about, many posts here i don't agree with are not crying, so in your mind with what logic am i crying just because you don't agree with me

You are debunking nothing lol. You are stating your opinion on DS, nothing you said is fact, get a grip. Also, no that is not a correct logic. It is an assumption you have quickly came to without even asking my opinion, a wrong one at that. I have no issue with DS, there are bigger issues in this game that DS, although I do not agree with the free self save it gives, it is a splash in the ocean of DBD.

@SovererignKing said:
    kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

“Have to fight fire with Fire” as you said. So yeah... you literally are crying that others are crying. Who cares if other are bitching and moaning. It’s there opinion, you can disagree or agree with them.

Though you have absolutely no right whatsoever to tell them to stop. You’re don’t control the forums, you don’t get to police what’s said and what’s discussed. 

now now, the fight fire with fire comment was about complaining not crying, stop putting words to my mouth

edited October 10

@Killigma said:

@kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

You are debunking nothing lol. You are stating your opinion on DS, nothing you said is fact, get a grip. Also, no that is not a correct logic. It is an assumption you have quickly came to without even asking my opinion, a wrong one at that. I have no issue with DS, there are bigger issues in this game that DS, although I do not agree with the free self save it gives, it is a splash in the ocean of DBD.

yes i know it's not debunking i said that in the comment, but it was the word that came to mind, and i respect thy opinion even though i disagree with it, and the things i said is my opinion and many others not everyone but many. and your own opinions are your facts until proven wrong

(typo edit)

@kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

@kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

yes i know it's not debunking i said that in the comment, but it was the word that came to mind, and i respect thy opinion even though i disagree with it, and the things i said is my opinion and many others not everyone but many. and your own opinions are your facts until proven wrong

(typo edit)

See, you obviously do not respect peoples opinion because if they voice it, you say they are babies and feel you should spew out your wisedom of what is right and wrong. A personal opinion is not "fact." Facts cannot be proven wrong, opinions can, "with that logic" you opinion is already incorrect if it is not based on fact.

• Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 1,021

@SenzuDuck said:

@Wolf74 said:
    Golden oldie time:

"I always get 3 to 4 kills"
    "Looping? Just break the pallet!"
    "DS is fine, since it can only be used once"
    "SC benefits the killer"

Yep, people can actually disagree with other people and still do the same thing you know. Completely disregarding his claim to playing killer because he doesn't have the same opinion as you is honestly stupid.

I am not "disregarding" his claim that he plays killer, I am just not "believing" it.
    Those memes can't come from someone seriously playing killer at red ranks.
    Even the top killer admit that these memes are stupid.
    Only fake killer come to bring up garbage like that.

This discussion has been closed.