What are some killer / map combinations you've never seen?
Or, in the case of more experienced players (who are mathematically likely to have seen everything by now), least common combinations?
- Oni in Midwich or Haddonfield.
- Pyramid Head at the Red Dawg Saloon or Hawkins Lab
- The Twins pretty much anywhere other than the hospital, Autohaven or the Farm / Estate
- The Demogorgon in Midwich and Backwater Swamp
- The Trickster in Midwich
- The Plague anywhere other than Hawkins, Red Forest, or Coldwind
- The Trapper in Hawkins
- The Blight in Midwich or Gideon's
- Legion in Midwich or Gideon's
- Leatherface in Midwich, Red Dawg, Gideon's or Hawkins
- Hillbilly in Midwich
- Deathslinger in Haddonfield or Backwater Swamp
- Most killers in Ironworks (hardly ever see it)
- Most killers in Father Campbell's Chapel (ditto)
Obviously, anyone's chances of seeing all the combinations will be dependent upon not only how much time they've played but also how often they get certain maps and face certain killers. I rarely ever get interior locations (strangely Midwich is much more common for me nowadays than the hospital, Hawkins or Gideon's, the last two of which I almost never see).
What about you? Can you find yourself thinking "you know, I can't remember the last time I ever saw that character on this map"?