Home Technical Issues

Game crashes

CheesyGuyCheesyGuy Member Posts: 327

I got several bans before some of them are my DC's some of them are happened due to game crashes and internet. Nowadays my game crashes a lot and I dont know why and because of that I cant reset my bans by playing the game and I get like 2-3 days bans which I could not play. The techical issue is that I never recieved that much game crashes but since 1-2 weeks I recieved a lot.

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 6,423

What's the actual crash? We can try and fix it

• CheesyGuyCheesyGuy Member Posts: 327

Well my game went well during 2-3 matches then out of nowhere and no reason it just freezes and stays like that. Then if I dont touch it, it will kick me after 3-5 min to the main lobby saying "you need an internet for playing the game", however I checked that and I got internet at that time. So overall it is just freezing without any reason and kicks me to the main opening to the game sometimes and sometimes I have to force close the game.

Huh... okay, that's an odd one.

Open up task manager and keep an eye on what's happening. You can also try adding -LANPLAY to the launch options which completely removes ALL TRAFFFIC LIMITS for the game (this is important if you're on a metered connection)

I will try that one. Thank you. I also recieve some similar complain from another people. After the update they told me that they have freezing issues at the game.

I'm seeing a LOT of network problems of late. The problem is that windows dropped an update at the same time and I know that windows loves to mess up network drivers and other nonsense, so it's hard to know if it's the game or MS screwing us up again.

I understand. If I face different problems I will report it. Have a nice day.

• BioBearBioBear Member Posts: 1

Hi there I have kinda the same issue except I'm on series x. Last week it was perfect to play matches and now it won't even go past the main menu

Is it just freezing or giving No Network Connection?