Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating an issue impacting rank resets on all platforms. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more info!

Create Your Own Perk

Comments

• wxnickxwwxnickxw Member Posts: 408
    edited April 28

I'm not good a names. So something like spiteful.

If the killer is in x feet of you while your hooked for y seconds charge up spiteful. When fully charged you throw blood in the killers eyes blinding and stunning them for 8 seconds and unhook yourself. Works on second hook too

Not sure on the x and y numbers though.

• AnchorTeaAnchorTea Member Posts: 14

Survivor Perk: Finishing Touch

Once you are chased by a killer for 40/35/30 seconds, Finishing Touch activates. A pallet stun will last up to 5 seconds. Has a cooldown of 120 seconds.

"Here it is... my finishing touch!"

• SadsnacksSadsnacks Member Posts: 369
    edited April 28

The slow hammer of Karma:

Any time a survivor makes an emote or repeatedly crouches within 18/24/32 meters of you gain a token, up to 2/3/4 tokens. For each token the entity consumes one random item, perk tier, add on, or offering from the inventory of each survivor at the end of the trial. If a perk is reduced beyond tier 1 that perk is removed from their inventory entirely. Lost perks or perk tiers must be earned from the blood web from scratch.

Pet a burning dog:

Any time your obsession is healed or rescued from the hook gain a token up to 2/3/4 tokens for each rescue or health state healed. You can force a pallet to drop. Each pallet you force to drop consumes a token.

Malicious compliance:

Each time a generator is completed gain 2/3/4 tokens. You can select any vault or window, including dropped pallets, within 32 meters to be closed off by the entity. Closing off a vault or window consumes a token.

• ClüngeClünge Member Posts: 132

Perk Name: Straining the Tea Bag

For each successful tea bag whilst the killer is looking in your direction - gain a token. Each token gives the killer 1% haste status. No token limits apply.

Perk deactivates if tea bagging happens near open exit gate and you are downed by NOED. Survivor earns the "Tea bag of Regret" achievement

• Pixel_BoomBotPixel_BoomBot Member Posts: 77

Killer Perk: Heavy Lifting

Pick up downed survivors 20/40/60% faster.

Survivor Perk: Risky Play

While in the terror radius for a total of 30 seconds, you gain a token.

Each token grants a stack-able 10% bonus to all bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of 30/40/50%.

• JudgementJudgement Member Posts: 916
    edited April 29

KILLER PERK

Hex: Never (Tier 3)

A hex that empowers the Killer as the trial progresses towards its end.

For every generator completed, gain a token - each token grants a 10% increase to all action speeds up to a maximum of 50%. Stacks additively with all other boosts.

The effect persists as long as the related hex totem remains standing.

SURVIVOR PERK

Trailblazer (Tier 3)

You’re the first to travel unknown territories.

Upon fast vaulting a window for the first time, the window becomes blocked to all Survivors and Killers by the Entity. The Entity will block this window permanently until another window is blocked, or until the Survivor is hooked or killed.

(Previous tiers give the blocked window a time limit of 30/60 second, Tier 3 makes it endless until hooked or killed, or another window is vaulted)

Trailblazer can only block one window at any given time. If a window has been previously blocked, it will never be blocked again, even by other Survivors who use Trailblazer. The aura of any previously blocked window will be shown to any Survivor standing within 8 metres of the window.

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 905
    edited April 29

Hex: Bad Joke = Two trapped Hex Totems will spawn in the Trial. When one of them destroyed totem will be active. All generators will block by Eternity. Survivors cant repair for 1 minute, even they are on gen. After minute, survivors can repair again. This effect can use 2 times in game (2 totems).

• Harold_ShipmanHarold_Shipman Member Posts: 317

Few I came up with for a survivor concept i did on a lunch break out of boredom

• TunnelVisionTunnelVision Member Posts: 1,040

Killer Perk - Antiperspirant

Stops you matching against sweaty SWF.

• zombitehdeathzombitehdeath Member Posts: 317

I love this.

this could have great synergy with ruin which will reward being aggressive

that being said, the perk will need to be test to see how strong it is and they will need to up the totem count or would give the had perk a token count to restrict the usage of more then 5 totem.

I Do not like the first two but I do like stick to the script.

That perk would have a lot of synergy and would help other survivors a lot of they don't have any aura reading or the aura reading you have give valuable info which I'm fine with.

I would lessen the range of a Mac of 16 metres just to be more fair

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 905
    edited April 29

Yes me too, i know my own perk but i still wanna see this perk on game. Also like you said, they can add 2 tokens. With this killers cant combo this perk with Undying. Only 2 times and when they both destroyed together, just time will restart (1 minute) not will add more time. So that will make perk balanced. And also survivors can look for other trapped totem and ruin. So they can do other survivor goals. And i think that can help for make gens little slower.

• AkitoAkito Member Posts: 404

You are able to hide between or underneath small gaps you wouldn't normally fit.

Your breathing, grunts of pain and blood pools are hidden for the duration.

Activating it by charging.

Maximum duration time.

Still hitable

The hands of wrath

You are full with unyielding rage, being stunned gain a token for a maximum up to 5

For every token gain 5% movement speed while lunging.

Hitting a survivors consume two token.

“even an a normal person can be dangerous if pushed”

• Vyne456Vyne456 Member Posts: 210

This is my idea Perk: Gone Wrong

If there is a last survivor remaining, you find the easy way out for them. You see the hatch aura for 3/4/5 seconds and then if you close it you also see the survivor's aura opening exits for 3/4/5 seconds, you can only see them once if they are opening the exit gates.

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 2,636

Here are some perks I created for a fan made chapter I made called "Eternity Calls".

Chronophobia: Time is their greatest enemy, and you use it to your advantage. For each 150/120/90 seconds the trial has lasted, gain a token up to four. Each token decreases the visibility of the red stain. At four tokens, the red stain is no longer visible.  

“You have no time left to borrow.” - ???

Risk-taker: You’re used to taking risks, and you use your confidence to your advantage. Every 60 seconds, this perk will be randomly switched for another Tier 1/2/3 perk. Starts powered.

“Yeah, this is totally gonna work out! Right…?” - Robert Howell

I think Chronophobia should have another affect that goes well with the current affect since this isn't good enough to have a reason to use.

Risk-taker is an interesting one. I like it but it is dependent on what perk it gets but I kinda like it that way (also the name is great as it fit the perk)

The second perk will be really strong.

The duration should be 14 seconds but not higher then 20 and should have a cool down of 60 seconds.

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 2,791

Survivor Perk

When a medium vault should be performed, you do a fast vault instead.

Causes Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.

Killer Perk

When this perk is active you vault windows 30% faster.

After vaulting a window this perk deactivates and goes on a 40/35/30 second cooldown.

• IWasLeft2DieIWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,004
    edited April 29

Survivor

Will to live

You are committed to survival no matter the cost

Tier 1

Survivor can attempt to pick themselves up from the ground with a tremendiously difficult skill check. If successful will have mangled effect for the rest of the match when injured and will suffer deep wounds immediately after recovering from dying state. If failed, you lose half of your blleed out meter. Survivors can make multiple attempts and recover multiple times.

Tier 2 and 3 are slightly less difficult skill checks each

Post edited by IWasLeft2Die on
  • Androuruguayo99Androuruguayo99 Member Posts: 53

I always had an idea in mind to bring something similar to the old ruin back to the game but with more conditions to make it less "passive" and without being a totem to really last the whole game

Every time you hook a survivor the perk is activated. Generators will be cursed for 25/35/45 seconds. The cursed generators:

Good Skill Checks result in 5/6/7% regression on the Generator.

Great Skill Checks grant 0% bonus progression on the Generator

maybe a minute of cooldown since the survivor was hooked?

Probably some changes in the numbers are necessary but that's the idea

• InnCognitoInnCognito Member Posts: 569

I guess some ideas here.

Stockholm Syndrome:

After waiting in the exit zone for 20 seconds. The Survivor is inflicted with a slow-down status effect that reduces movement Speed by 20%. The baseline status effect does not clear out, for up to 60 seconds.

• TruthTheDeceiverTruthTheDeceiver Member Posts: 634
    Hex: Martyrdom

A hex that harnasses the wrath of the Entity.

You become obsessed with one Survivor.

After hooking the obsession 3 times, a 80/70/60-second countdown begins and up to two dull totems in the trial inherit Martyrdom. If either of the two totems are not cleansed before the timer ends, the Entity will lash out and injure all healthy Survivors.

The remaining hex totems return to their dull state after one of them are cleansed or the countdown has elapsed. Martyrdom permanently deactivates if there are less than two dull totems remaining in the trial.

I don't think adding a cool down would be a good idea.

I think having it like it is while having no cool down is better and reward the killer for getting quick downs but I get it so I would decrease the duration or decrease the percentages of regression when hitting a good skillcheck.

But this will need to be tested even tho it just old ruin, skillchecks have gotten better and smoother so we need to know if hitting great skillchecks are still hard or gotten easier.

• FFirebranddFFirebrandd Member Posts: 1,034

NEW MECHANIC: Smoldering Totems. Less bright than a Hex, more bright than a Dull, 1250 Boldness points for cleansing... these totems are added to indicate to the Survivors when the Totem is (or will be) giving the killer some kind of buff.

TOTEMIC MIGHT: Promote all Dull Totems to Smoldering Totems. For each totem remaining in the trial, break pallets, walls, and damage generators 6/7/8% faster (Max 40%).

TOTEMIC SPEED: Promote all Dull Totems to Smoldering Totems. For each totem remaining in the trial, gain a 2/3/4% Haste effect (max 20%). This perk has a cooldown of 10 seconds that starts whenever a Survivor is chased, injured, carried, or hooked.

THRILL OF THE HUNT: In addition to what it currently does... cleansing a Smoldering Totem causes a loud noise notification.

HEX: NO ONE ESCAPES DEATH: In addition to what it currently does... Promote all Dull Totems to Smoldering Totems.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 12,720

I love some of these ideas! Keep 'em coming!

<3

Will the dev see them?

Some of the perk ideas are great and some of them might be good for the game.

Hope you like any of the perk and if you want, what is your favourite perk idea?

• Itslat3ncyItslat3ncy Member Posts: 67

Enraged

Your lust to kill your enemy strengthens you.

After breaking 5/4/3 pallets the next pallet you kick instantly breaks on impact.

The perk deactivates after destroying that pallet.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 12,720

I take back things of interest as feedback/suggestions etc...so don't worry about that.

And I won't comment on any of the perks, just in case!