PS4 Killer Lag animations and crap FPS

Hiya Devs please can you answer me why the animations and actions playing as killer lags so fcking much on console? Its bad enough that we dont even get 30FPS on console as killer but to then have bugs and lag whenever you reach bloodlust or when you swipe survivors is just annoying and currently make the game unplayable. You release new cosmetics which is all well and good but whats the point of buying them when your console version of thr game is trash? Ive also got DbD on PC and the difference is astonishing! Runs at nearly 60FPS and is nearly buttery smooth when playing as killer. The console release has been out a few years now so poor optimisation and bad servers is unacceptable IMO. 

When are you sorting this devs? As currently the game (as killer) is unplayable. 

Answers

• Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 447

PS4 killer player here, FPS drops in Haddonfield, Springwood and Red Forest are atrocious. Unplayable as OP said. Please fix these issues.

• MichaelAMyersMichaelAMyers Member Posts: 77

I can agree with this.

• GodDamn_AngelaGodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 247

100% agree.

The FPS is atrocious and when I see how smooth it plays on PC I get annoyed. Dealing with Survivors who know how to abuse Killer FPS Lag is the worst.

• alefmtsalefmts Member Posts: 6
    100% agree!!!
  • ErmacErmac Member Posts: 17

agree fix it

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 422

This also occurs on the Autohaven maps when you are near the border walls.

• MyNamePeteMyNamePete Member Posts: 365

@mikethamanc said:
    Hiya Devs please can you answer me why the animations and actions playing as killer lags so fcking much on console? Its bad enough that we dont even get 30FPS on console as killer but to then have bugs and lag whenever you reach bloodlust or when you swipe survivors is just annoying and currently make the game unplayable. You release new cosmetics which is all well and good but whats the point of buying them when your console version of thr game is trash? Ive also got DbD on PC and the difference is astonishing! Runs at nearly 60FPS and is nearly buttery smooth when playing as killer. The console release has been out a few years now so poor optimisation and bad servers is unacceptable IMO. 

When are you sorting this devs? As currently the game (as killer) is unplayable. 

They said they're fixing optimization for consoles.

• ErmacErmac Member Posts: 17

and still nothing..............

• Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 447

PS4 killer here, I don't understand how did they greenlight the Ormond resort map, if it runs so low on fps. The worst fps in the whole game actually, even beating Haddonfield and Springwood. Played a Doc match there and it was just miserable. Please fix.

• SirGummi81SirGummi81 Member Posts: 1
    Yeah I just played on Haddonfield with Legion and it was absurd. There was absolutely nothing I could do when every survivor 360s me, I just had to sit there and let them finish the match. They know how hard it is for the killer dealing with 360s and horrible HORRIBLE framerate/lag...yet they find it funny. Im never playing as killer again on consoles, and that's most likely why you can't find ANY matches as survivor. & it's sad they'll never fix it...
  • sliptteesslipttees Member Posts: 101

Ormond ridiculous FPS. Please fix

• SnapshotSnapshot Member Posts: 185

It's because of the combination of weak console CPU and generally the game is not taking much advantage of more than 2 cpu cores... consoles have many cores but individual cores are weaker and thus when the game cannot use all cores, especially playing killer (more taxing on CPU) it lags like crazy

• sliptteesslipttees Member Posts: 101

Maybe