Home Technical Issues

Getting MM Bans for Network Connection DCs

yikesamayikesama Member Posts: 20
edited April 30 in Technical Issues

At First my Wifi is Pretty Good and i have a Stronge Connection, sometimes (the past 2 Month VERY often)

i normally play dbd while chillin with Friends of mine on Discord so the issue is i get DC Mid Game and it says "in order to access this content a network connection is required" Mid Game and i get an Matchmaking Ban for it

The thing is i never got Disconnected from my WiFi, i actually Asked my friends on Discord if they can still Hear me or if i lag or something like that they said yes loud an Clear without lags..

i get Disconnected from the Game "Because" im not Connected with my WiFi but apperantly I AM and i get A MM Ban for it, it happened on a Day like 3 Times and i got an 30 MINUET BAN for NOTHING

why is that a thing???!

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 6,423

Because the game doesn't see why you DC'd, just that you did.

HOWEVER, that issue is currently being investigated by the team and we've been asked to grab log files from user when they get that error.

• smellwellsmellwell Member Posts: 7

I get it too. lose bp for match and mm ban. been going on for a while. i posted my logs in my post.

• yikesamayikesama Member Posts: 20

yes there it is, i hope this gets fixed soon it is really annoying.

That's not the log file.

1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".

2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs

3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file.

^ that's how to get the log file. :)

• erementargerad17erementargerad17 Member Posts: 5

Fix your freaking game. I got disconnected 4 times yesterday and 1 time today. This has been ocurring since February and you haven't fixed your freaking game. And before your mods start saying, it is our internet, isp, connection or type of internet. No, it is your freaking game. Give us real and final solutions and not just cheap excuses.

If you want it fixed, you need to provide what error is happening (No Network Connection is a known error and they're working on fixing it, as already stated) and potentially a log file.

And yes, it can absolutely be your network card or your ISP, or even your LOCATION. All of that matters, a lot.

I know i wanted to show the other people the Provblem that i have connection and still get DC for "not having connection" to the wifi.

my log file is very long and on chinese language and i dont know why :)

They're encrypted. I can't read them either.

But if you uplaod it here, I can get it passed to folks who can. :)

Just happened again, wanted to unhook feng and got DC right in front of her and now i have a 15min ban..

dont really know how to send the files, they are massive.. https://prnt.sc/12eccuk

edited May 2

found a way lol

i really hope this get fixxed SOON it happens to me sometimes everyday and more than 1 time a day it makes me just mad and dont wanna play dbd again First bc i mostly actually get DC´d in Good Rounds and 2. i get MM bans left and right that are getting longer..

Awesome, cheers. I can get that passed on to smarter folks than me

thank you a lot.