hallowed blight lore

alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 231
edited October 11 in Lore

so i read the lore for this event on gamepedia and it states that Benedict was attacked by a killer not described like any of the other killers, but sounds like the cancelled killer the smasher, due to the fact it broke directly through a wooden wall, unlike any other killer, so is he the next killer, or is Benedict the next survivor?

Comments

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 231
    edited October 11

Here i will show you the description (dont mistaken him for the doctor)Last night, a disfigured man barged into the laboratory with a gruesome, mechanical mouth and shred the walls into splinters

• RuneStarrRuneStarr Member Posts: 460
    Personally I still think it's the Doctor. Under Oct 24ths it has "My assailant, now chained in the cellar, must be getting restless. This is just the beginning.'' 
    If you look at the Doctors cosmetic it looks like he had been shackled at the ankles. Seems like a weird detail to add to the cosmetic otherwise.

@RuneStarr said:
    Personally I still think it's the Doctor. Under Oct 24ths it has "My assailant, now chained in the cellar, must be getting restless. This is just the beginning.'' 
    If you look at the Doctors cosmetic it looks like he had been shackled at the ankles. Seems like a weird detail to add to the cosmetic otherwise.

thats expirement 2

I know i spelled it wrong

@RuneStarr said:

but no metal mouth, his mouth is held open with metal but his mouth isnt made out of metal

• PoppaSquatPoppaSquat Member Posts: 16

@alivebydeadight said:

@RuneStarr said:

but no metal mouth, his mouth is held open with metal but his mouth isnt made out of metal

Yeah but this outfit kind of looks like there's metal in his mouth

link to source vid:

@PoppaSquat said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@RuneStarr said:

Yeah but this outfit kind of looks like there's metal in his mouth

link to source vid:

we dont know yet because like he said, when he wounded his attacker he started bleeding red blood, they arent bleeding

• MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 491

@RuneStarr said:

Good call. Didn't notice that myself.

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@RuneStarr said:

Good call. Didn't notice that myself.

i double checked those are shackles and this is benidicts test on the killer, wait, how did benidiect get him in there without being killed?

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 3,647
    edited October 11

If you read the wiki properly, you'll see it only says that the entries might be from Benedict's journal.

@Orion said:
    If you read the wiki properly, you'll see it only says that the entries might be from Benedict's journal.

Then who met vigo?