Home Polls

Was the Hillbilly nerf justified?

WishIcouldmainWishIcouldmain Member Posts: 1,658
edited May 2 in Polls

Yeah I don't think Hillbillies base nerf was justified. You know so when the devs say he's balanced but still nerf him. But what do you think? Yeah instead of nerfing an unbalanced killer cough Spirit community requested you nerf the balanced killer.

Was the Hillbilly nerf justified? 35 votes

Yes
5%
SketchK1d_Sup3rCatTree 2 votes
No
25%
RainbowPatooieBartlausmusstang62GeneralVDoug_FSlamitiextr4meQwQwIWasLeft2Die 9 votes
Just Add-ons
68%
icemancatTapeKnotUnnamed_FreakSkeletalEliteUistreelSillierHorizon5AhoyWolfDetailedDetrimentRoboMojoPlantCollectorWarcrafter4ChurchofPigglitchboiNoOneKnowsNovaWishIcouldmainTheGannManBasementDwellerDistortedDreamThr_ustKirkylad 24 votes
Just base kit
0%

Comments

• glitchboiglitchboi Member Posts: 1,792
    Just Add-ons

The add-ons that allowed him to charge his chainsaw faster were BS and deserved to be removed from his kit. However, his base-kit rework still confuses me to this day.

Unpopular opinion but I actually like his new add-ons, though some need adjustments. Mother's Helpers' duration should be increased to 60 or 90 seconds.

• DemoFrogDemoFrog Member Posts: 110
    Just Add-ons

His addons suck gorilla balls. That is all. No Addons is better than any addons.

• Warcrafter4Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 1,773
    Just Add-ons

Being honest a pre-gutting billy without add-ons was the most average B tier killer even statistically given that he was dead even in most statistics and was dead even overall at 65% meaning he was neither favored nor hindered from getting a 3k win.

And given how hyper inflated those statistics are that's rather impressive.

Mind you the stats mean squat because of said hyperinflation but its something to note none the less.

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,357
    Just Add-ons

The only things that needed changed were reduced charge time and increased movement speed. Insta-saw and "Crack Billy" were used by incredibly bad Billy players, and now that they're gone, you only see good players. The problem is that the overheat mechanic did cause a couple people to drop him, and that's why he's so uncommon.