Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Constant Poor Quality Games - Just Me?

NVerdeNVerde Member Posts: 264

Have had a run of terrible games today - more pre-game disconnects than usual, disconnects in game, survivor team mates who run around like headless chickens and don't seem to realise they need to unhook people - not sure if it's related to the Rank Reset (I've been bumped down to Rank 10 from 8/7) but it's really pissing me off now. Gonna play one more game and if it sucks I'm calling it a night!

Comments

• BeaburdBeaburd Member Posts: 815

All within the last 24 hours. Quality of the games is about what you'd expect in most.

Seems about right to me /s

---

Note: I've had teams like this often even before rank reset issues. Kinda sucks but oh well, can't wait for matchmaking though.

• testertester Member Posts: 787
  • VioletCrimesVioletCrimes Member Posts: 879
    edited May 2021

Not just you. I’ve had a huge run of sluggers, survivors that just hover around the hatch, survivors that are just dicking around (eg dropping pallets and repeatedly jump over it with no killer around), and stupid ######### like face camping nurses. And disconnectors. LOTS of disconnectors.

• Animal_MotherAnimal_Mother Member Posts: 149

I had a super weird experience. I loaded into a game, found the first group of survivors, chased one, downed one, picked him up and was carrying the player to the hook, and then got the message Entity Displeased. Then it said game was cancelled because someone disconnected during the loading screen. Never had that happen before.