Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

Simplifying BP offerings.

Our Bloodwebs are clogged with offerings, items, addons, and whatnot. I think it's time that at least the BP offerings could be touched up a bit. Most BP offerings give very little in return while at the same time only benefiting one person (the personal ones).

My suggestion would be reworking the current BP offering system (4 types of BP categories per most rarities; plus personal/party effect) to something more simple and rewarding for everyone (1 type of BP category per rarity that affects all 5 players).

Examples:

Common Wreath: Grants all players in the next trial 25% bonus Bloodpoints in all categories. A common offering

Devout Wreath: Grants all players in the next trial 50% bonus Bloodpoints in all categories. An uncommon offering

Ardent Wreath: Grants all players in the next trial 75% bonus Bloodpoints in all categories. A rare offering

Iridescent Wreath: Grants all players in the next trial 100% bonus Bloodpoints in all categories. A very rare offering (This offering would replace all Bloody Party Streamers/Survivor Puddings/Escape Cakes for every character.)

The anniversary offerings could stay the same.

This would give players more reasons to use their lower rarity offerings which would also benefit everyone in the trial. As an added bonus; this change would leave more room in the Bloodweb for extra addons and items to spawn.

Comments

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 9,618

I would make the wreaths personal up to 75% and remove the green wreaths. Also remove the sealed letter, shell and bound envelope