Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Who's your nemesis Killer?

papabear2009papabear2009 Member Posts: 115
edited May 2021 in General Discussions

Mine is Myers, just for some reason my Steve Harrington wants to be killed by that guy. Maybe it's his good posture or being a man of few words that makes Steve just want to get strangled by him.

But yeah idk why I just play so bad against him lol.

Post edited by papabear2009 on

Comments

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,215

Nurse. Every nurse match I have played in the past 2 months has been a 4k

• MazoobiMazoobi Member Posts: 1,381

Freddy... I get a headache just imagining him in my head.

• TerminatorGuyTerminatorGuy Member Posts: 433

Nemesis will be my nemesis

• syainsyain Member Posts: 420

Twins. I mentally prepare to die as soon as I hear the noise it makes when Victor is released.

• Marc_go_soloMarc_go_solo Member Posts: 3,018

In terms of getting killed by most, it's definitely Bubba for me. Stick Tinkerer on him and he's a bloody nutcase!

In terms of just annoyed or peeved for no particular reason, that prize goes to the teabagging tosspot that is Ghost Face.

• AdelooAdeloo Member Posts: 1,448

If Nemesis means :

• i lose all my brain while playing against them = Myers
    • i hate playing against them = Bubba
    • i absolutely adore versing them = Nurse
  • Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Deathslinger.

He wants to catch me and cash me in.

• PureHostilityPureHostility Member Posts: 692

Freddy.

My favorite slasher from movies until he came to dbd.

At first his image was destroyed by being a Freddy Tier in terms of viability. Then even more by becoming bloated killer made. For noobs who have hard time doing 4k as a spirit.

Dbd made me hate my favorite slasher with all of my guts.

• IlliterateGenocideIlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 4,507

Clown, oh gosh clown, apparently people think he's weak, he's the one killer I don't understand how to counter

• papabear2009papabear2009 Member Posts: 115

Starting to look like Myers has a hidden ability to make some people's brain shut off lol

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,877

Ghostface has been the bane of my existence since his PTB, and he was the weakest killer in the game back then, mind you.

• SkeletalEliteSkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,314

Spirit, I sure do enjoy just rolling the dice and hoping the spirit isn't good enough for it to not matter what I do.

• M1_gamerM1_gamer Member Posts: 88

Legion simple.

I get very tired and very bored when I face him/her. I need to take a small break after playing against them.

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 12,903

Spirit, solely because every game against her is so unfun that I can say for sure I let myself die on hook when I knew she was using stridor

• PureDoctorMainPureDoctorMain Member Posts: 341

Doctor anytime I see one I think to myself "Alright lets see what this guy can do". Normally I fail but still Its fun to feel cocky and all powerful against him just to get shut down and put in your place its the main reason I play him actually.

• MandyMandy Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 19,338

Trapper for me! I am a trap magnet, I swear the Trapper could just put one trap down on the map and my feetsies will find it :(

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 4,521

Definitely Wraith for me.

Smashing my head against a wall is more fun than playing against him.

• nursewannabenursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

Huntress

No matter how many i verse, i simply can't improve against them

• deckyrdeckyr Member Posts: 691

same!!! like, good god! something about clown just makes me so bad at the game. he wanders around stabbing my whole team over and over again and i just don't know what to do about him.

everyone on the forums says he's weak af and needs buffs. but noone says how to play against him. "just predrop pallets" and then what? i can't run away and i can't loop against him because the speed difference is just insane. and if i go for his yellow cloud he'll just hit me. 😭😭

• nursewannabenursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

The reason people say clown is weak is because he's got no map pressure and suffers from traversing big maps, so if survivors split up it's hard to keep up.

Clown in the 1v1 is insanely strong, unless you've got an insane setup there's not much you can do other than predrop and beeline the next tile

• WishIcouldmainWishIcouldmain Member Posts: 3,973

The Stalky bois.

• BrokenbonesBrokenbones Member Posts: 4,307

Pig.

I hate them, they seem to hate me. It's mutual

Enough said

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,877

I actually like going against Michael, but Ghostface... By the Entity, Ghostface is painful for me. Always was, always will be.

• thefallenloserthefallenloser Member Posts: 1,234

Old Hillybilly. He was pretty intimidating and both myself and the player always seemed to have a lot of fun when we were in chase.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,981

Spirit. Brain dead with no counter play.

• VenzhasVenzhas Member Posts: 684

Nurse and Blight, such ego people

• AltarfAltarf Member Posts: 1,043
    edited May 2021

Huntress. Don't like going against her, don't like playing as her, don't like her map - I just sigh whenever I hear the lullaby. It's not even that I'm bad at playing as or against her, it's just that she's so boring. Not "oh my god the killer has no counter too strong" boring, but I just don't find her very interesting compared to someone like Slinger or old Twins.