Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Wraith’s “all seeing” blood, add on

Bonquiqui414Bonquiqui414 Member Posts: 222
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Considering how good wraith is right now and this add on gives no negatives like scratched mirror Myers and Amanda’s letter piggy, I don’t think it should be this strong with zero drawbacks. You can’t even play immersed if you’re bad at looping when he can just walk around the map at Mach speed and easily find survivors trying to hide. You can use it at a survivor camping a pallet and you’ll be at a huge advantage since you can read their every move. Anyone else feel the same?

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• PanicSquidPanicSquid Member Posts: 655

I think its fine where it is, its value is that it offers Wraith a solution to stealth at the cost of a Very Rare Add-on. Very Rare add-ons should be pretty powerful. However I'd be willing to settle by making it an iri offering and switch it with the claxcombed clapper.

• BananaBlooD95BananaBlooD95 Member Posts: 528
    edited May 2021

He's not too strong. He's way stronger than what he used to be aka not trash tier anymore. He's in a good state right now.

Those add-ons are bad, like really bad, if you're not playing a meme build. With Pig you lose 3/4 of her power to delay the game or kill survivors and you have to be crouched to use it, with Myers, you can't tier up to use his instadown, and you can't chase because you're slower than a survivor. There's a reason nobody uses those add-ons seriously.

I disagree, I think add-ons should not come with a major downside, unless they severely alter how the game is played. Such as the infinite tier 3 myers or the tombstone that lets him insta-kill a survivor.

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 4,398
    edited May 2021

Eh. Drawback, yes, drawback so bad that nobody touches the addon outside of meme games or weird livestream builds, no. Addons should never take more than they give. I don't get why every killer has to have a useless brown meme addon, but at least they're supposed to be like that. When you get purples and iridescents that are in never-used territory because they cause worse problems than they solve or grant virtually no benefit to the killer? That's not balance, that's bad design. They're clearly not supposed to be like that.

As said before, nobody uses Amanda's Letter because it guts the bigger part of her power, and while Jumpscare Myers is a fun build, it pretty much has to be used in indoor maps because Myers cannot catch up to anyone like that, much less loop them. 105% and no lunge - on an outdoor map, he's never going to touch a survivor who's paying attention to their surroundings. It's always Lery's or Hawkins offerings with Spooky Myers because he's hobbling himself otherwise.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,280

The difference between Wraith and your examples is the other two can immediately use the information. Wraith still has to uncloak. I'd argue it is one of his strongest add-ons, but not OP.

• BrokenSouIBrokenSouI Member Posts: 6,716

Not even one of his best add ons. So eh

• bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 4,340

Don't fall for sluzzy posts they are pretty much dbd clickbait posts where they just find some popular opinion and say the opposite, and while it used to be pretty funny they over did it, take what they say with a grain of salt

• bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 4,340

I mean its a decent addon and all but wraith does have some better options

bone clapper + most any other addons but ghost can work decently

coxcombed clapper + ghost

shadowdance (either) + serpent

uncloak speed removing 0.24, 0.3, and 0.36 seconds from uncloak time is pretty good

windstorm making you move 5,7.5,10% faster

then all the way down past them we have all seeing, its mostly just a nice addon for information or rounding out a build but its pretty far from being extremely strong, and the downside is you have to be cloaked so no hitting survivors hopefully giving them a chance to react

• JimbusCrimbusJimbusCrimbus Member Posts: 1,038

If you think it's remotely OP or needs to be nerfed, you are bad at survivor. Period.

The same way you loop any killer. It's really not that hard.

• Bonquiqui414Bonquiqui414 Member Posts: 222

I never said it was op and why are you being this rude?

• Bonquiqui414Bonquiqui414 Member Posts: 222

Ok but like you don’t even know people on the forum. I addressed my opinion and I never called wraith op, attacked wraith mains yet here you are saying I’m “bad”.

I'm saying that if you're complaining in any way, shape or form about WRAITH of all killer, or any of his addons, there's something lacking in the skill department.

This isn't rude - it's hard fact.