Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
The PTB has been re-enabled. To those affected, we'll be sending out a large sum of Bloodpoints shortly for you to spend as you please. These Bloodpoints do not transfer back to the Live version of the game.

Your Live progress has not been affected by what happens on the PTB.

Old Coldwind Farm was Better

Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

I can not believe i am saying that but seriously i am missed old Coldwind. New one is just worst. So bright, i can not see easyly. So many times chase music starting randomly but i can not see where is survivor. I am hitting survivor and then i am losing survivor in corns. And pallets on this map so strong.

Why all rework maps are bad for killers. Should we worry for Swamp & Haddonfield?

Comments

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,099

As I've said on some other threads, welcome to the failure we like to call "The Realm Beyond", which destroys what we love while failing to address actual issues.

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Thank you explain all killer main feels. We all do. All maps reworks coming with worse version. I do not know but are devs know they are losing killer mains? Are they know why survivor queques longer? Still they are making killer experience worse.

• Chilli_man2400Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,180

I don’t understand I never experienced these issues on cold wind and I’m not a survivor main. I’m just saying your kind of overreacting it’s the same map the corn is not that bad and I can still see auras on the map and I love how it’s bright cause it makes cold win unique cause it’s daytime like the saloon map it’s honestly not bad

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 6,970

I dislike how they made the map daylight

• Awkward_FiendAwkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687

I prefer everything about the maps aside from the breakable walls on Fractured Cowshed, everything else looks nicer and plays the same. I haven't noticed any difference in noticing scratch marks on there when playing killer, which I had to play a lot of killer on those maps the day after the rework, and I've gotta say that it was a good rework for the most part.

Also on the remark that all map reworks are bad for killer mains, Badham was buffed for killer during the rework, even though it's still slightly survivor favored. The only rework that was undeniably survivor sided was The Game. Lery's is still a strong killer map, the basic three maps had very little changes to their tiles (benefitting both sides almost equally), Yamaoka was just a few breakable walls on the Family Residence's main building, which was surv sided for sure, but Sanctum was untouched, and Ormond was made more killer friendly.