Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

How fun is each killer to verse tier list

PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 977

Hey. I'm a little bored so made a how fun is each killer to verse tier list. I'm not looking for any debates on the matter as the list is subjective but am interested in seeing what other peoples tier list for this are based on their experiences. Here's mine:

Comments

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 5,832

I think I have one.

• LumionestyLumionesty Member Posts: 98

Might be a bit biased putting Oni and Blight at S tier as they're my favorite killers to play but I do truly really love facing them. While I also enjoy playing Hag I do have to admit that she is pretty miserable to play against. Spirit and Nurse can have some enjoyment to face against less experience players but against players who are really good at them there's just so little counter play in chase. Old Hilly Billy would have S tier 100% but I've played against so few of them that I've forgotten what it feels like. Huntress has always been my favorite killer in the whole game to against.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 2,419

Fun: Hag, Pig, Trapper, Oni, Demogorgon

Not fun: Deathslinger, Spirit, Ghostface, Doctor

The rest is ok to play against, nothing really fun or boring.

• DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 1,689

tiers based off of my reactions when I see that I'm going against them.

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,636

this is mine

also, its in order from left to right and follows the killers general builds and playstyles

• bibibib8bibibib8 Member Posts: 844

Damn people hate twin so much XD shes a bad killer and bottom tier for all the fun list i saw

• BeaburdBeaburd Member Posts: 774

If it's not Spirit or Bubba, it's not a bad time for me.

I do admit to disliking Twins just because their power enables slug/camping tactics, but I still enjoy facing them more than the two mentioned above.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 5,704

For the record zero fun doesn't mostly mean grrr op trapper isn't op neither is wraith

• hikenhiken Member Posts: 587

basically all killers who have decent control over the chase ( strong or something close to that) are unfun to you, i mean im not impressed.

I'm gonna be honest with myself I'm not that good at the game

• HaunterofShadowsHaunterofShadows Member Posts: 2,938

me either and I don't want to be. I got to red ranks once and it was HELL

• CornMossCornMoss Member Posts: 465

Closer to the letter = higher up

• LucentLucent Member Posts: 162

The least fun ones seem consistent. I'm a little surprised at huntress being in the top on most though and a little sad twins is on the bottom on most.

• kisfenkinkisfenkin Member Posts: 284

If your list puts doctor at the top it is just wrong. He is absolutely the most annoying killer. Yesterday a faced a madman that used the hex Huntress Lullaby on doc. What a ruthless villain causing backwards random pop up SILENT skill checks.

• HaunterofShadowsHaunterofShadows Member Posts: 2,938
  • LumionestyLumionesty Member Posts: 98

In what world does Oni, Doctor, Bubba and Huntress not have strong control over a chase

I have changed my mind deathslinger is honestly very intense to play against gets that cool adreanline feeling into me

• Katie_metKatie_met Member Posts: 415

Wait...people actually like going against huntress?

• AltarfAltarf Member Posts: 913
    edited June 6

Probably a few controversial picks. Also, the "eh" and "very eh" categories aren't saying that I actually hate going against them, just that it's less interesting and exciting compared to the above categories. Don't really hate going against any killer in this game. The placement of killers isn't in any particular order, I honestly dislike Doctor a bit more than legion and new sharp hand joe, but I whipped this up in not too long.

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 13,983
    edited June 6

Here's my one

This is assuming a constant low ping and 60fps on all players

Edit: Trickster goes above Spirit below PH in the first hook suicide ngl tier. Hate him 🥰

Post edited by GoodBoyKaru on
  • RenAmamiyaRenAmamiya Member Posts: 646
    edited June 6

S - These killers are [BAD WORD] cool, nothing to say. Matches against those two are always super intense.

A -

• Nurse: could be S if not for the gigabrains that need 3 slowdowns on her.
    • Demogorgon: fun chase power.
    • Billy: same thing, unfortunately nobody plays him anymore.
    • Huntress: could be S if not for her boosted hitbox and the fact I face her everyday.

B -

• Ghostface: spooky boi.
    • Doctor: fun chase power, I always laugh at the way Cheryl screams.
    • Plague: fun chase power, and it's also fun to hear Cheryl vomiting.
    • Spirit: it's okay to face, but drops to D if she's running Stridor or any green/purple/pink addon.
    • Wraith: spooky and fast boi.
    • PH: fun chase power, just dislike the ones that hard tunnel.
    • Deathslinger: super intense chase power, love this guy chase music.

C -

• Trapper: don't like the fact that a chase can end suddenly because of a random trap.
    • Bubba: could be B, but all Bubba players either facecamp with Insidious or use Bambozlee for braindead chases.
    • Myers: this guy is just... not interesting. Everything he has is a smaller TR and occasional NOED.
    • Freddy: usually the type of player that runs 3 slowdowns + Tinkerer, but it's okay besides that. I also dislike powers that slow survivors down.
    • Clown: same thing as Freddy. I also dislike his Intoxicated VFX.
    • Twins: kicking Victor is fun, but his hitbox is too big and the matches are always full of camping.
    • Trickster: same thing as Myers, his power has nothing interesting.

D -

• Legion: absolutely despise this guy. The matches are usually 30 minutes because Feral Frenzy is just a free slowdown power and the chases are not interesting because he has nothing after the free hit.
    • Hag: same thing as Trapper, but aggravated by the fact she can put traps in front of the hook. Seriously BHVR, Demo and PH can't place their non-lethal powers in front of the hook, so why Hag can?
    • Pig: will unironically tell you to "get gud" after getting a 4k because of Tampered Timer + Crate of Gears.

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 13,983

Oh yeah I forgot about him

He goes into First Hook Suicide tier, above Spirit though 🥰