Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Bloody Prestige outfit disappeared?

I III-50'd Meg last week and as such have had fer full bloody prestige out for a while. When I went to use it today though, it's gone. No trace of it in her inventory, either as pieces or the full set.

Has this happened to anybody else? My first guess is that maybe it has something to do with the reworking of the character models but my P1 Dwight and Claudette still have their bloody shirts. If this is something everyone already knows about and has discussed I apologize and you can feel free to ignore it, but without any info this strikes me as a bug.

Comments

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 7,710

Was going to check for you but Meg happens to be one of the survivors I haven't P3 yet. 😥

• miketheratguymiketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I appreciate it all the same. Do your other P3s have their outfits? And have you III-50'd with anyone? It was only after that (as opposed to the P3) that I noticed the outfit is gone.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 7,710

Claudette, Jake, Nea, Bill, David King, Laurie, Ace, Feng, Quentin, Tapp, and Kate have P3 outfits verified for me.

Thanks, again I appreciate you looking.

I reset the game and thankfully DO see the individual bloody pieces in their respective sections, so I haven't lost them. That's what's most important. I could swear that I could just apply the whole outfit at once though instead of putting it on one piece at a time. Was I incorrect about that?

Again, either way, they're in my inventory now so that's a relief.

• TMCalypsoTMCalypso Member Posts: 249

As far as I have seen, the bloody pieces have never been a 'set outfit.' Only individual pieces.

Okay, then ultimately it looks like I didn't lose anything after all. There were some weird DCs today, and an issue trying to send a friend request to a buddy who was playing on console (as opposed to PC, like myself), which changed the on-screen "cursor" from the console circle to a mouse pointer. In other words there were a few weird issues, a restart seems to have sorted them all.

Thank you both for the confirmation.

• CoalTowerCoalTower Member Posts: 1,730

I swear to ######### God if I lose prestige like I lost my legacy I'm not playing this game again until they fix it