Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reporting
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

No access to DLC (Xbox One)

NebulaNebula Member Posts: 452

Bought the RE DLC about 20 minutes ago, checked my card to see if the purchase went through and it did.

Still do not any access to any of the characters and the game is telling me I have to purchase them again.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• GingerDan97GingerDan97 Member Posts: 15

I'm having the same issue, brought the dlc through the store and even though its installed the games not reconising it

• b3rt0b3rt0 Member Posts: 6

Same issue here, have tried restarting the game and the xbox but still nothing.

• owain05owain05 Member Posts: 2

Hard restart your xbox (it worked for me)