Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Which Killer Do You Wanna Play but You Can Not!

Title.

For me it is Nurse. I love her power. She is real monster. But i just can not play with her. I had hope bot mode for more pratice but bot mode was ridicilous. I hope they will upgrade bot mode soon and i will have chance for more pratice.

Comments

• BrokenSouIBrokenSouI Member Posts: 7,129

Nurse isn't so bad with enough practice. Umm....I'd like to play huntress. But my aim with her is terrible(lack of playing her) meanwhile my aim with trickster is rediculous

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

I hate lose againts survivors. When i depip so much, i stopped pratice.

That was your mistake, my friend. I hate losing too. But I stuck with it until I stopped losing with her

• KingFrostKingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Ghostface. I'm terrible with him.

For now i have fun with Blight, Nemesis and Freddy. When i get bored with one of them, i can back Nurse. But i am really terrible with her. Maybe this is because i am playing without add-on but i always starting learn without add-on

edited July 2021

That's part of it. Nurse feels GOD AWEFUL without distance add ons. I dont agree that you can't learn a killer without add ons. I've always used distance add ons and Ive learned to hit my blinks just fine. That would be my suggestion to you. Just use distance add ons and enjoy her. You'll get the hang of her blinks.

As much as I want to like Nemisis. I can't stand characters that can't modify their speed in some way. Using him and walking everywhere is painful

• CheeseAntonCheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

As a huge Stranger Things fan, being terrible at Demogorgon physically hurts me.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,215

I have tried on multiple occasions to main slinger because of his design but my aim is garbage so I can’t. That’s why I play clown instead

Shameless plug. But I've been using Demo a LOT lately. You can stop by my stream if you want and I'll do my best to give tips of you want. Ttt/coty_baker. Or if you want more known users. Watch Scott Jund or Bronx

• Steel_EyedSteel_Eyed Member Posts: 3,664

I’m pretty terrible with Executioner. I miss the M2 a lot.

Nemesis is perfect killer, i really liked him so much. Zombies gives info, so with this he can defend gens, even without mobility. But 3 hits hurts Nemesis so much. This is biggest problem of him. I hope they fix this before people stop playing with Nem.

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 4,887
    edited July 2021

Nurse is the obvious answer. I've played her for maybe 20 or so games, but I absolutely cannot shake my reliance on plaid flannel and I still get stuck on objects really often. I'm also not good at changing direction coming out of a blink. I don't have the greatest eyesight and the high-speed, low-window-of-opportunity gameplay doesn't click with me.

Also Pyramid Head. He's just so much clunkier to control than I expect and my trails always seem to be wastes of time (if anything, I get the most torments out of the tiny patches created by a judgement attack.) I perform way better as Nemesis despite the extra health state and slimmer hitbox just for being able to charge quicker.

I have no idea how to use Demo's portals effectively, but I can shred okay, which is kind of all you need to have fun with him.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,633

Trickster.

he has such a great visual and audio design that i always find myself wanting to play him.

and once it gets to his gameplay, i just want to curl up in a ball in the corner of my room and cry.

3 hits does hurt him. I just hate feeling helpless. Like if I hook someone and see someone across the map. I know there's no getting to them in a timely matter if I need to. Walking everywhere with him is physically painful for me. That's why I like killers with Movement modifiers. Wraith, nurse, blight, Freddy, demo

I even love trickster. And that's because while(until PTB goes live) he's weak. I never feel helpless because I can throw knives at a distance.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

All of them, but not without MMR or bot matches. Right now, though, Trickster is at the top of the list. He's just so much fun to play.

• Chaos_BrotherChaos_Brother Member Posts: 257

I'm the same with Nurse, I am terrible when I play her and I can tell many others are the same. Other Killers I struggle with are Oni, Demo and Twins.

As Survivor, when the Killer is Nurse I find on average that 40% are Terrible at her and struggle to get a single down, 40% are average and you must exercise caution and only 20% are the broken force to be reckoned with. I did manage to get Adept Nurse at low ranks, so I'm not completely terrible with her. Against competent Survivors though? forget it.

• lauraalauraa Member Posts: 3,133

Trapper. I can't play him in any way except full Basement build.

• Jill_MainJill_Main Member Posts: 138

Nemesis, cause my ps4 dies whenever I use my tentacle ;-;

• chargernick85chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I play everyone but there are a few that I only play here and there because it drives me ######### nuts on console.

1. Hillbilly - Love the map traversal but his chainsaw just is a big dud to me. By the time it charges they have already went around a corner and if I try to hold a higher charge I screw up and take off in the wrong direction or into something.
    2. Trickster - His knives suck royal ass on console. I will have someone right in front of me and it seem like the knives are flying in crazy directions. It looks like the Neo Matrix scene but the survivor don't have to do #########. He is ass-crack.
    3. Spirit - Scratch marks are so laggy and terrible so I have sound only and it just does not work for me. Like her but suck with her for sure.
  • GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,877

Old Freddy and Old Hillbilly.

It is pretty obvious why I can't play them.

• AnniehereAnniehere Member Posts: 1,217

Huntress. i guess because there is no crosshair.

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 7,555

Nurse I'm lucky if I get 2 blink hits a game and usually I only get hits because they walk into me lol

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 6,026
    edited July 2021

Nurse. I had been learning her back before they added the cool down to her blinks. She was a fun challenge, and I was getting better... but I can't stand her, now. I'd rather lose and have fun than win by playing her.

Spirit. I can't track via sound. I play her anyway, sometimes, but not much. I keep looking at better headphones, I need new headphones anyway, but due to the PlayStation 4's fans during this game I need something with Active Noise Cancellation, and any pair of headphones with decent ANC and good audio quality is going to be expensive.

• BlazePyron2BlazePyron2 Member Posts: 145

I'd love to play ghostface but he's just depressing to play as. At this point wraith is far, far better than him but I love Danny Johnson so much, he deserves to be a stronger killer. Stealth in this game is just so difficult when the gens go so fast.

• Chaos_BrotherChaos_Brother Member Posts: 257

Agreed. I got Rank 1 with Ghostface a few times before the BT buff, you can forget it now though. He just leaves too much to be desired.

• meatisadelicacymeatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

Why can't you play her? Is it because you don't get 4ks every game and anything but that is just not worth it?

Yup i am bad with her, losing games is annoying for me.

• BlazePyron2BlazePyron2 Member Posts: 145

oh man...imagine being able to actually tunnel off hook...I really wish bt wasn't as strong as it is, I hate having to use it as survivor and I hate that everyone uses it as killer

• DistortedDreamDistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I would love to get good at Huntress, But I'm terrible with aiming so it's probably never going to happen.