Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Just had the most fun game ever… not

WexlerWendigoWexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Wraith with silenced bell + all seeing blood with a mori on badham where all the gens have obscured line of sights.

These add ons are just straight up disgusting, and wraith does not need them after his buff. Both of them combined make for a miserable time for survivors. Same with Myers’ mori add ons and Pig’s that make it impossible to search every box.

Shocker, that on death hook I got tunnelled and mori’d. Because as people say on here, they’re totally fine now!! Mori’s should not be able to bypass DS, that’s just ridiculous. Thank god they’re being changed soon, as mori’s are just an excuse to camp and tunnel.

Fix these ads ons and buff the bad ones pls

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,066

I’m actually mostly fine with coxcombed clapper since he still makes burning noises and breathing. All seeing blood is way too strong though

• WexlerWendigoWexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Yeah, but with all seeing blood he can uncloak before you can hear him. It wouldn’t be as big of a deal on a map like Ormund, but on indoor/maps with lots of houses, it’s a guaranteed free hit.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,066

With DS being nerfed they can be kinda annoying since they give a free pass to tunnel

I can’t believe there are people like you who think an offering should counter one of the only anti tunnel perks in the game.

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 4,389

First off, you were on Badham. That's one of the best maps for looping, abundant pallets, and windows where you can force him to uncloak right next to you and then just go 'nah' and jump through it. Wraith hates those houses.

Second, while All-Seeing Blood is busted for its lack of drawbacks, there's nothing wrong with Coxcombed Clapper and don't you dare touch it. It's about as perfect balance as an iri addon that you can get - it does change how the killer's power works, but it's not brokenly powerful, still has counters, and doesn't make Wraith perfectly undetectable. It's a step up from Bone Clapper, but it isn't that different in how it works.

Third, you're complaining about moris? Really? Being able to bypass DS is virtually the only thing this iridescent offering actually does these days. I'd also like to know how many gens were left at the time when you died, because a lot of people complain about tunneling at a point the killer has to remove a player from the game if they want a chance of winning.

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

All killers are fine.

Wraith is fine, he does not need any change.

Pig and Myers are weak killers, they deserves buffs.

Spirit? Why noone talking for her? She is unhealthy and she deserves nerf. Before Spirit, noone deserves any nerf. Spirit is on top of list.

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 4,389
    edited July 2021

Why not? There's already perks and offerings that counter the hell out of the other side's choices. Bring a Game offering against any M1 killer... or as Spirit Fury/Enduring Bubba or as Distressing Starstruck Nurse. Or have your whole SWF bring Balanced Landing and a Haddonfield offering. Franklins vs keys or medkits, Lightborn vs flashlights, Mad Grit or Agitation vs sabo boxes and Breakout, flashlights and Iron Will and Calm Spirit against certain killer powers. There are lots of things that people can bring to improve their odds and make things harder for the other side. Countering one perk in a specific situation doesn't seem that big in the grand scheme of things - not to mention that DS will still proc against hard tunnelers, because you can't get moried on first hook.

If second hook moris are your issue, you must really hate Pyramid Head.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 12,616
    edited July 2021

It doesn't even fully counter DS, as it only works on death hook. Mori offerings are borderline useless now.

No, I don’t hate PH at all. I just know there would be an uproar if you could counter killer perks such as pop, corrupt (hiding is not a counter for solo players), tinkerer, etc. But why can DS be so easily undermined?

They do deserve buffs, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have bullshit add ons. Being able to kill someone without ever hooking them, and being able to kill survivors based on RNG is just ridiculous.!

There was around 3 gens left, the killer was camping/tunnelling from the start.

I agree with you for Pig add-ons. But i do not wanna see changes for Myers add-ons. 2 reasons:

1. If Myers use this add-ons, he have to stalk so long. And survivors will have enough time to escape
    2. This add-ons gives me great feels from movies. This add-ons makes him real Myers seriously. I really do not wanna see to remove from game.

But when you’re in solo queue and your team feeds him all the stalk, and then you get killed for it, it’s completely deflating

I’d love to run spine chill and counter all the parts of the game I dislike, especially since stealth killers give me genuine anxiety. Unfortunately the blood web is a horrible system and I never get it

Yeah but this is seem like solo-q problem. Because i faced some Infinite or Mori Myers before. And we finished gens before he got power. Even he got power, he can still defeatable.

And there is one achievement for this add-on. So there have to be one mori add-on.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 12,616
    edited July 2021

That kinda sounds like a "bad teammate" problem. Though I do feel there is merit to discussing whether Tombstone Piece is OP (Judith's Tombstone, however, I think is garbage).

• truegod_10truegod_10 Member Posts: 393

Sounds like you should be taking it up with your teammates then. Also, mori's are generally useless now. You say you are excited for them to get changed again, but at this point the only change they can really do that isn't a straight buff is to make them available after x hooks or automatically let you mori last survivor no matter what. Both of these changes would allow someone to be moried without being hooked, though if you are the last survivor anyway then who cares.

Don’t worry, I moved right onto a game on Hawkins with a spirit, that really made up for the last game

• Morpheus_7_Morpheus_7_ Member Posts: 348

Ah ah ah! from the pan to the grill! when I see certain killers I know that I will lose! I change game strategy in order not to lose the pip

After that I went against 3 pyramid heads in a row, all on indoor maps. Today sucks

• ouroboros_worldouroboros_world Member Posts: 215

you sound really salty right now, Myers addons are fine, pigs addons are fine, you suck against wraith on a map where you can loop against m1 killer for a good 5 mins if you have any skills or awareness. Tombstone you have to stalk every survivor to max and you can counter it by running into lockers, pig ez just 99 gens and look for a box, against wraith, if your really bad just run spine chill sprint burst for to ez out run him to the nearest 100s of pallets while he uncloaking.

Seriously they’re addons don’t even do much, all seeing blood is not even that good tbh, you is already invisible and fast, you can easily search the whole map and find some scratch marks without addons. Seriously doubt you ever played Myers pig or wraith if you don’t know their downsides. How can you even get down to pig, she got have no power in chases. If you got a trap on your head, it’s your fault.

Also this game is rng based so stop complaining that you can’t win all the time because there is no I win button against killers. That’s rng you win and you lose by chance

Yeah just 99 the gens in solo queue, that’ll totally work. You sound like you just want the game to be as toxic as possible quite frankly

• glitchboiglitchboi Member Posts: 5,416

Complaining about moris in 2021 has basically become a meme at this point, and it's ######### hysterical.

• ouroboros_worldouroboros_world Member Posts: 215

Bruh, you don’t even have to 99 gens. Just prioritize the boxes while your trap is active or not. Just don’t get downed and you won’t have a trap. Seriously it’s solo q. Did I mentioned that rng is a big factor in this game. You can win or lose solely on rng. You not going to run the safest path with the same pallets every game, you not going to get ez same counterplay on every killer.

you ever play overwatch or any other hero shooter/moba? Do you think tracer is op cause she can blink and reset her health and position? You think doomfist op cuz he can 1 punch? I don’t, they take mad skills and already have downsides you can easily exploit as a noob.

what I’m saying is that so what you lose. Try playing with Myers pig and wraith and see how hard it is to get downs as a regular m1 killer with no real power

• SnowbawlzzzSnowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,121

Try looping the killer

There are pallets generated throughout the map which can be used to create a barrier between you and the killer. In addition, survivors vault windows faster than killers and can thus create distance, prolonging the chase.

Loop the killer while he has wall hacks on me and I have zero way of knowing he’s coming with line of sight blockers. Thanks for the helpful suggestion

• MunqaxusMunqaxus Member Posts: 2,752

I think any killer that has infinity high map mobility is a problem, more so than Spirit. These include: Nurse, Wraith, Blight and Billy.

With map sizes being nerfed, killers with infinite high map mobility presents a big issue. They were already a major issue with large maps, now they're able to hook a survivor on one side of the map, use BBQ and be instantly in a chase with a second survivor on the opposite side of the map. As a survivor, you just don't have anyway to hide by the time one of those killers is upon you, using BBQ. And as you know, 1 survivor hooked and 1 in a chase means that only 1 is working a gen and the other is constantly unhooking survivors. If any survivor makes a mistake in that scenario, the game is over, while on the other side, the killer has plenty of wiggle room for mistake making.

• Power_GuyPower_Guy Member Posts: 1,572

'Moris bypass D.Strike'.

Well..Yeah, if you don't use D.Strike before you're on death hook.

Or if the Killer never tunnels you, so it never procs.

Or if you do anything, since that turns it off since, again, you were not tunneled.

Wait, does that mean they just complained about not being tunneled, then being mori'd?