Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

Something needs to be done about DCing to give player hatch

Aside from the standard 3 minute timeout. Been seeing it for a long time now.

Comments

• CarthCarth Member Posts: 304

The dc penalty time continues to stack if people continue to do it. I don't know what they can do about it in a way that doesn't let survivors troll each other. Get downed and you're pissed that the blendette is hiding near hatch? DC so the killer has even more time to find her.

• Duke_RagereaverDuke_Ragereaver Member Posts: 210

to hear some certain people talk thats all they fight anyways. memes aside i agree this could open up more problems.

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

You are right but hatch mechanic can not change lol. Hatch will open for last survivor. If you are slugging for 4K, you are taking risk.

But dc penalties have to be more punisher. Then people will stop dc. Hatch can not change but this can change.

Don't offense but how you are slugging? I really found it so boring. Because other survivor is hiding somewhere. And makes game longer. And i hate this. Ofcourse this is just for me.

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 4,806

The kill is basically ours. Why do we have to forfeit it so that the last survivor can get a free escape?

• AlightBULLDOGAlightBULLDOG Member Posts: 54

Pfft are you joking??? Every other player I face playing as killer is a sorry sack of crap that does all manner of cheap stuff to get a 4k and the wort part is the game don't even punish them for doing it... Some of you will say "Ya but they lost on blood points" sorry but losing out on like 50 blood points isn't going to deter any of the s$#&bags that want their easy kills... Camp a hook till death and you'll get a 4k almost every time and with the right perks that becomes a definite. It would be nice if the killer had to do little more than scratch their ass to out do all four survivors in blood points and get a sweeping victory... I've been a lvl 1 survivor many times so before anyone opens their ignorant mouth and says "get good scrub" I know how to play. It's so easy to play as killer that I get bored and actively let survivors get objectives done just so it's not so one sided... And I wouldn't even say I'm a great killer either and 9 out of 10 games I'll kill all of them most without even trying, and the rest all I have to do is play cheap for a little bit till the match is in my favor then coast it in for another 4k. If you don't think that's the case as killer then you probably suck not just at this game but all games in general. Add some serious penalties for the cheapness or it will never change.

• JasixJasix Member Posts: 1,187
  • WexlerWendigoWexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867
  • WexlerWendigoWexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Stops every time you get picked up and chased by the killer till you’re down again.

• DelsKibaraDelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Didn't BHVR say this was an exploit until they implemented a DC Penalty?

Pretty sure it should still be considered one since it's an unintended consequence of disconnecting giving the last Survivor a major advantage.

• MedivaMediva Member Posts: 98

i would say something else....something needs to be done about the slug timer. Why the hell is it even 4 minutes long? Its fine if the killer wants to go for a 4k. But i am not gonna spend 4 minutes staring at a screen doing nothing. And what do you gain from a 4k instead of a 3k? Absolutely nothing. Its just very sweaty. Killer decides to slug, i decide to play the next game. That ez.

• Customapple0Customapple0 Member Posts: 629

There should be a give up button for the slugged survivor when there is one survivor left.

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 4,400

Or just in general. Just make it like hooks. I can attempt to stand, if I fail, bleed me out more. If I stand, voila.

• NamelessNameless Member Posts: 692

That's a hatch problem though... The killer is just adapting to the hatch mechanic. Is it boring? Sure, but your frustration in my opinion is directed to the wrong people.