Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

I want by 7000 Blood Points Back

2»

Comments

  • KhalednazariKhalednazari Member Posts: 1,429
    New player problems. You'll laugh at yourself for making this thread, when get into the real grind of this game. 
  • TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,320

    Just wait until you play survivor and the killer DCs on you right at the beginning....

  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

    im still waiting bhvr

  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,823

    im still waiting bhvr

    If you had invested the time this thread took you on playing dbd you would have those 7K bps back already (plus some more).
  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

    @Vietfox said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    im still waiting bhvr

    If you had invested the time this thread took you on playing dbd you would have those 7K bps back already (plus some more).

    i know and i do but i still want my 7000 for sentimental reasons the game i earned them in was one of my best

  • BigBadPiggyBigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

    7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

  • redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Dude just run survivor pudding or use the shard and make up the 7k demanding a refund on such a small amount is ridiculous 
  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

    its for sentimental reasons

  • RedcumRedcum Member Posts: 261

    Same happened to me dude , I dropped 10 cents in the street and I want them back. Can someone please give them back?

  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

    @Redcum said:
    Same happened to me dude , I dropped 10 cents in the street and I want them back. Can someone please give them back?

    write a letter to your government demanding compensation tell them you dropped it because you cut your finger on a peice of paper they provided and they are liable for the charges

  • BigBadPiggyBigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

    its for sentimental reasons

    This is like complaining about losing an apple when you own an apple farm. Sorry but I wouldn't be sentimental if you dropped a quarter down the sink.

  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

    its for sentimental reasons

    This is like complaining about losing an apple when you own an apple farm. Sorry but I wouldn't be sentimental if you dropped a quarter down the sink.

    but what if it was a quarter my granda gave to me right before he was killed by a train

  • BigBadPiggyBigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678
    edited November 2018

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

    its for sentimental reasons

    This is like complaining about losing an apple when you own an apple farm. Sorry but I wouldn't be sentimental if you dropped a quarter down the sink.

    but what if it was a quarter my granda gave to me right before he was killed by a train

    A quarter is a quarter. Just tell a 5 year old that a penny is worth more than a quarter and make a trade.

  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

    its for sentimental reasons

    This is like complaining about losing an apple when you own an apple farm. Sorry but I wouldn't be sentimental if you dropped a quarter down the sink.

    but what if it was a quarter my granda gave to me right before he was killed by a train

    A quarter is a quarter. Just tell a 5 year old that a penny is worth more than a quarter and make a trade.

    theyd have to be pretty thick

  • aproposapropos Member Posts: 245

    But liek, the bonus you get from that fine ass perk you got from leatherface will more than make up for that spent. I'd just pretend I spent 12k to buy the teachable perk :P

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

    its for sentimental reasons

    This is like complaining about losing an apple when you own an apple farm. Sorry but I wouldn't be sentimental if you dropped a quarter down the sink.

    but what if it was a quarter my granda gave to me right before he was killed by a train

    A quarter is a quarter. Just tell a 5 year old that a penny is worth more than a quarter and make a trade.

    theyd have to be pretty thick

    I think you are missing your Freddy avatar.
  • CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 4,511

    I own the shape. while leveling up cannibal to unlock bbq and chili teachable i was forced to buy the black splinter despite the fact i already have the shape. im serious wheres my blood points i worked for those!

    What I find stupid is even though I own all killers, I keep getting splinters for freddy, michael, and leatherface. Leatherface is the first killer I bought. So much for splinters being for "killers you dont own" eh? Pretty good job.
  • GT_Legend2GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    I’ve been getting the splinter offering for like months, even after I’ve purchased and played as LF
  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

    im still waiting bhvr

  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

    i will never give up

Sign In or Register to comment.