Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

So even after his "buffs" Trickster still sucks.

What now? It's obvious that no matter how many times he gets buffed he will never be a good Killer, his power is fundamentally flawed. The only thing these changes are doing is just making him even more painfully unfun to go up against and a chore to play as.

Trickster needs a full power rework like Freddy. His current power will never work out.

Comments

• JunylarJunylar Member Posts: 1,440

He needs to be 115%. He doesn't fit the 110% squad in any way.

• WeenieDogWeenieDog Member Posts: 1,997

I can't be the only one that doesn't have a problem playing Trickster. I don't think he's s tier, but he's pretty much like deathslinger in that he makes up with how fast he can down people ... if you can aim anyway.

• JunylarJunylar Member Posts: 1,440

What ranks do you play in? Aim on trickster is mostly irrelevant since you still get random spread which nullifies even the most perfect aim skill.

• HaunterofShadowsHaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,505

oh yeah definetely

• WeenieDogWeenieDog Member Posts: 1,997

Trigger warning: Basic-B build

Red rank, and the off set is pretty small, especially compared to how he was on release where it felt like it had the recoil of an smg. I just tap fire and reset my aim a little. You could also nullify it by stacking throwrate add-ons as he becomes more accurate the more knifes you throw. It's really nice if you just want to laser someone down as fast as possible. I like to use double movespeed so you become 100% in power to keep up with survivors while back reving them or pinging them around corners.