We just reverted our Matchmaking to the previous version. We gathered a lot of feedback in the last weeks that will help us improve the general quality of the system. More information will be provided later this week on the upcoming changes. Thank you for your understanding.
2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest

Trapper kitty cosplay

Trapper cosplay by glorious lord kis-kis (the trapper) and a guy behind the name "Ezzy" who did all the stuff.
Hope you enjoy our work :)

Comments

• NickenzieNickenzie Member Posts: 3,195
    Nice work! :)
  • EzzyEzzy Member Posts: 4

@Fibijean said:
    I was thinking "please God no" as I clicked on this because I legit thought this was going to be some kind of trapper-nekogirl mashup. But this is awesome and adorable and made my day :)

well,you give me great idea for next contest)

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,556

@Ezzy said:

Trapper cosplay by glorious lord kis-kis (the trapper) and a guy behind the name "Ezzy" who did all the stuff.
    Hope you enjoy our work :)

what was your cats reaction when you put this on him/her

• EzzyEzzy Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2018

alivebydeadight

what was your cats reaction when you put this on him/her

When i put all the stuff on him, he was calm, this not the 1st time i dress him in smth. But like all the killers in dbd, he tries to evade flashlight, and this was hard to make him look in camera)

• minamistarminamistar Member Posts: 2

This better win grand prize omg

• agirlwithaplanagirlwithaplan Member Posts: 3

haha this made my day

This discussion has been closed.