Anaisanabckwrds~~Micheal Meyers

anaisanabckwrdsanaisanabckwrds Member Posts: 8
edited October 2018 in Pumpkin Carving Contest

So i carved this literally a day before i found out that there was a dbd pumpkin carving contest....... with a freakin kitchen knife and a screwdriver lol.
SCROLL DOWN, I KNOW THE FIRST PICTURE IS CONFUSING TO LOOK AT

Heeeeeere is what the finished product is! (Ignore the non Meyers one, best pics i got are with my friend who was carving with me)

Im no artist but I think I did a pretty good job. :)

(Prob not gonna win, but don't think that should discourage others to post, like me)

Post edited by anaisanabckwrds on

Comments

• anaisanabckwrdsanaisanabckwrds Member Posts: 8

Instagram is anaisanabckwrds for proof!

• MyNamePeteMyNamePete Member Posts: 370

Yooo that's really good. I was looking at the first picture and i was all confused lmao. I didn't expect that, it's really cool and well done. I would say first or second favorite for me so far.

@MyNamePete said:
    Yooo that's really good. I was looking at the first picture and i was all confused lmao. I didn't expect that, it's really cool and well done. I would say first or second favorite for me so far.

Thank you so much <3! and yeah while i was carving it I was like "This don't look right...." but as soon as i got light in that bad boy I was so exited!

• Below_ZeroBelow_Zero Member Posts: 57
    Daaang, that is REALLY cool when lit

@Below_Zero said:
    Daaang, that is REALLY cool when lit

THANK YOU :)

• MannyBotMannyBot Member Posts: 49

That is nice job :D at first I was confused then I saw it lit lol Looks fantastic, wish i could see it in person :)

@MannyBot said:
    That is nice job :D at first I was confused then I saw it lit lol Looks fantastic, wish i could see it in person :)

Thank you!! :)

• StettyboyStettyboy Member Posts: 1

Wow thats a really good huntress.

• LuckyduckyLuckyducky Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Yoooooo
    edited October 2018

@Luckyducky said:
    Yoooooo

yes

Post edited by anaisanabckwrds on
  • cheeselover4evarcheeselover4evar Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

It looks amazing with the candle!!!!!! wow

• thekingofh00ksthekingofh00ks Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

pretty cool!

• NeonAlienNeonAlien Member Posts: 74
    Damn this is sick. 
  • BloodweiserBloodweiser Member Posts: 5

This is so cool!!! My brother actually carved the same Michael Myers face hehe... he wont be entering though. Good luck!!

@Bloodweiser said:
    This is so cool!!! My brother actually carved the same Michael Myers face hehe... he wont be entering though. Good luck!!

Thank you!

• So i carved this literally a day before i found out that there was a dbd pumpkin carving contest....... with a freakin kitchen knife and a screwdriver lol.
    SCROLL DOWN, I KNOW THE FIRST PICTURE IS CONFUSING TO LOOK AT

Heeeeeere is what the finished product is! (Ignore the non Meyers one, best pics i got are with my friend who was carving with me)

Im no artist but I think I did a pretty good job. :)

(Prob not gonna win, but don't think that should discourage others to post, like me)

• Woah
This discussion has been closed.