Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Clown Rift with Huntress challenge?

Why? Is there a lore reason? I don't follow ALL the lore so I really don't know but I don't use Huntress at all. Also is it just me or do some of these challenges on the second one seem kinda asinine?

Comments

• ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 1,907

To wash your palate of awful clown gameplay. I'm kidding but other tomes have random killer challenges. I assume to spice up the solo queue so people try the less played killers.

• TheGhostofZgorTheGhostofZgor Member Posts: 334

Ah, okay. This is the first one of the character rifts I've done....And please don't speak ill of my Clown. He's my boy.

• JHondoJHondo Member Posts: 1,133

I'm guessing that they heard the awful feedback from the Trapper tome so they started to do multiple killers and survivors at a time but realized they would burn though things too fast so they went back to single killer and survivor but needed challenges to fill some spots so they've thrown in random recycled challenges.

• AltarfAltarf Member Posts: 1,043

Pretty much this. If you've noticed, this tome gave Huntress a unique cosmetic and the last one gave Trapper a unique cosmetic. The one before that gave Oni a unique cosmetic, as far as I remember. All 3 had challenges in their tomes.

It's basically just how it worked before, with 2 survivors and 2 killers a tome, but only one of each gets lore.