Major reveals, drama, laughs, cries, surprises. It’s a date!
Stream schedule: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/64689/
1.9.4 - 184.108.40.206 | Emblems
April 10th, 2018
FEATURES & CONTENT
• Feature - Emblem System: The Emblem System has been developed as a way to evaluate your performance in a trial (affect your overall online rank) and to replace the previous victory conditions of the match. There are 4 different categories in which your performance is evaluated for both, Survivor and Killer.
• Changed values and adding curves for the following Scoring Events: Chase Escape, Chase Per Second, Coop Objective
• Reworked the bonus Bloodpoints granted by several Bloodpoints Bonus Offerings:
All basic Sachets & Wreath offerings : raised from 25 to 50%
All Fresh Sachets & Devout Wreath offerings : raised from 50 to 75%
All Fragrant Sachets & Ardent Wreath offerings : raised from 75 to 100%
Bound envelope offering: raised from 15 to 25%
• Fixed a rare issue that could cause the Killers power to load in on the ground when the match started
• Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on loading past the title screen
• Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck on the loading screen while transitioning into the trial, which blocked all other players from progressing into the match
• Fixed an issue that could cause a player to be randomly kicked back to the pre-lobby from the match loading screen
• Fixed an issue that could cause a player to become stuck on a broken screen when the host of a Kill Your Friends returned the party to the lobby
• Fixed an issue where clients has a "Switch to Spectator" option when leaving a Kill Your Friends match
• Fixed an issue that could cause players with refunded Bloodpoints to be unable to spend them in the Bloodweb
• Fixed an issue that caused the same perk to keep generating in the Bloodweb if not consumed
• Fixed an issue that caused Splinter Offerings to appear in Killer Bloodwebs despite owning the corresponding DLC
• Fixed an issue that caused the Offering tooltips not to appear when hovering over them on the Offering burn screen
• Fixed an issue that the spectator camera to view out of world when spectating a player in the match and another player died or escaped
• Fixed an issue that could cause the different tally pages to be displayed on top of each other
• Fixed an issue that caused the report pop-up to appear twice after selecting a report category
• Fixed an issue that caused The Nightmare's add-on Red Paint Brush to reduce the chase music instead of the terror radius
• Fixed an issue that caused the Hag's trap triggering to be heard map-wide. Now, like The Hillbilly’s chainsaw, it is heard within 60 meters.
• Fixed an issue that could caused the Phantasm Attack score event not to trigger
• Fixed an issue that could cause repaired generator audio to become corrupted in the Mother's Dwelling
• Fixed an issue that caused the perk Stake Out to accumulate tokens while being carried and on the hook
• Fixed an issue that caused the Survivors footsteps and breathing to be lower than intended. Please note that we are still investigating some reported issues with regards to this.
• Fixed an issue that caused the unhook audio sounds to play during the unhook interaction rather than after
• Changed the sound of the hook and bear trap sabotage
• Fixed an issue that caused an impassable gap between a cedar tree and 2 ends of a hedge in Lampkin Lane
• Fixed an issue that caused scratch marks to be spawned in random parts of the environment and much further away from the survivors than intended
• Minor audio improvements
• Minor localization improvements
• Removed the Friends Only option in Kill Your Friends. A "Friends Only" feature does not exist on PS4, so we removed the button.
• After a playing match against the Doctor, when all users are in the tally screen, clients may crash when another client leaves the Tally Screen
• Chainsaw SFX players for each attack if the Cannibal attacks immediately after using the chainsaw
• Successful hatchet hits will cause blood VFX to appear on the Huntress' screen