Home Dead by Daylight Forums Optimization
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

recent tome Engineer's guild mission

Im not sure why but when i often start the gen first before another survivor joins in, as soon as the match ends, i didnt recieve any points for my tome mission, idk if i did something wrong or the mission didnt work. but i really want to complete it...

1 votes

Answered · Last Updated

This is a known bug - please use the bug report section in future to check for bug reports (this is the optimisation channel). https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs - it's this link for bug reports. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.