We just reverted our Matchmaking to the previous version. We gathered a lot of feedback in the last weeks that will help us improve the general quality of the system. More information will be provided later this week on the upcoming changes. Thank you for your understanding.
2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest

Blossoming Slumber - Lock

my first time participating in a dbd artcontest! but it was a lot of fun.

It came out muddier than I wanted, I always have such a hard time with backgrounds but— It's supposed to be a hallow-blighty Meg in all the gross flowers. drawn with a wacom tablet in photoshop.

hope you guys like it!
@lockrhi on Twitter/Insta if you wanted closeups !

Tagged:

Comments

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 2,196

That's really good!

• SovenkaSovenka Member Posts: 10

Wow о-о
    it's so beautiful

• LockLock Member Posts: 5

@Sovenka said:
    Wow о-о
    it's so beautiful

aaaa thank you!!

@MandyTalk said:
    That's really good!

thank you so much! ; v ;

• Below_ZeroBelow_Zero Member Posts: 57
    Great use of color omg 
  • TheSavageLycanTheSavageLycan Member Posts: 36

This is really good! The flowers are epic and love the design of the character is incredible as well! LOVE THIS

• @Lock said:

my first time participating in a dbd artcontest! but it was a lot of fun.

It came out muddier than I wanted, I always have such a hard time with backgrounds but— It's supposed to be a hallow-blighty Meg in all the gross flowers. drawn with a wacom tablet in photoshop.

hope you guys like it!
    @lockrhi on Twitter/Insta if you wanted closeups !

Too be quite honest. The dark muddy theme is really fitting and benefits the picture a lot.

@NEXTKILLERSPONGEBOB

thank youuu ; v ; i'm glad you think so !!!

This discussion has been closed.