We just reverted our Matchmaking to the previous version. We gathered a lot of feedback in the last weeks that will help us improve the general quality of the system. More information will be provided later this week on the upcoming changes. Thank you for your understanding.
2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest

πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸŽƒ HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2018 πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸ‘» - BY ANGEL_FIERO

Hello, I'm Angel. This is my entry for the contest. I hope you like it, Happy Halloween!

Tagged:

Comments

  • Below_ZeroBelow_Zero Member Posts: 57
    Medium? That’s cool!
  • Hunter97Hunter97 Member Posts: 14
    I really like your piece! I'm rooting for you, you've got me vote :)
  • Angel_FieroAngel_Fiero Member Posts: 10

    @Below_Zero said:
    Medium? That’s cool!

    Thank you so much! It's a mixed technique of crayons, soft pastels and computer.

  • Angel_FieroAngel_Fiero Member Posts: 10

    @Hunter97 said:
    I really like your piece! I'm rooting for you, you've got me vote :)

    Thank you very much! I appreciate it ^^

  • YourfearYourfear Member Posts: 2

    Meg vampire! Cool. Very interesting the finish with the textures and curious stroke technique. The atmosphere you created is fantastic.

  • CoodanCoodan Member Posts: 30

    Awesome!

  • Angel_FieroAngel_Fiero Member Posts: 10

    @Yourfear said:
    Meg vampire! Cool. Very interesting the finish with the textures and curious stroke technique. The atmosphere you created is fantastic.

    Thank you very much for your words! ^^

  • Angel_FieroAngel_Fiero Member Posts: 10

    @Coodan said:
    Awesome!

    Thank you! :)

  • YourfearYourfear Member Posts: 2

    @Angel_Fiero said:

    @Yourfear said:
    Meg vampire! Cool. Very interesting the finish with the textures and curious stroke technique. The atmosphere you created is fantastic.

    Thank you very much for your words! ^^

    It would be cool to see that skin in the game. :3

This discussion has been closed.