The Putrid Rose - By TheSavageLycan

TheSavageLycanTheSavageLycan Member Posts: 20
edited November 2018 in Artwork Contest

"Another victim succumbs to the Nectar's disfiguration. The test subject I come to call Lisa has undergone a much different transformation. She shrieked and howled all night as the transformation overcame her. Her stomach twisted and split open, revealing a sinister mouth like a Venus Fly Trap. The mouth was agape as if waiting to suck in its next victim. Soon sinister looking vines began to wrap over the decayed body of the Hag, thorns sprouted over her and gouged her frail skin revealing oozing nectar. A rose came into full bloom at the top of her head. Then it was followed by other smaller blossoms of roses on her shoulders. She foamed at the mouth like a savage beast and howled most of the night in pure agony until at last the transformation came to an end. I call her now "The Putrid Rose" and the change that overcame her was something I hadn't expected" - 29th of Oct.

Post edited by TheSavageLycan on
Tagged:

Comments

• Below_ZeroBelow_Zero Member Posts: 57
    Dang - I like the description.. sick art too
  • TheSavageLycanTheSavageLycan Member Posts: 20

@Below_Zero said:
    Dang - I like the description.. sick art too

Thank you for the comment, really appreciate it!

• KnockelKnockel Member Posts: 41
    Goose bumps
    ~enough said :+1:

@Knockel said:
    Goose bumps
    ~enough said :+1:

This took me two and a half weeks to complete, I'm glad to hear that comment! I was so concerned about the colors because I usually suck at coloring 99% of the time but this is one of my better ones!

• KnockelKnockel Member Posts: 41
    Lisa and the harvest moon look awesome and your colouring is up to par, sadly it's a little hard to discern back and foreground - but practice makes perfect ^^

@Knockel said:
    Lisa and the harvest moon look awesome and your colouring is up to par, sadly it's a little hard to discern back and foreground - but practice makes perfect ^^

Fun fact. That moon photo is also an original photo that I had taken myself as well!

• CorelleCorelle Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    love the idea! I wish there's hag cosmetic woth roses... 
  • MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 789

Nice.

This discussion has been closed.