Some users on PS4 are currently experiencing connection issues. Our team is investigating, and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible. We’ll update you as we have new information to share.
The winners of the Third Anniversary contests have been announced! For more info and a look at the runners-up, click here: https://bit.ly/2LsXGlf

A Lost Page - hexlar

Some well deserved attention for mister Ojomo! I love love love his hallowed blight skin, hnnng ♥️

In case you can't read my sloppy handwriting:

"Wandering restlessly into the foggy night, never losing sight of my goal, I spotted him. Like a guiding light he swiftly crept through the endless forest, desperately trying to track down his helpless prey. His former self, a figure without form, an invisible shadow, has changed into what seems to be a humanoid torch, dripping a fiery-orange fluid from his torso and leaving a familiar, strong and foul odor."

I really hope y'all like my Ben Baker impersonation! :D

Tagged:

Comments

• GhostPriestGhostPriest Member Posts: 8

That's a really nice stylized version of the Wraith!
    Good luck in the contest! :)

• Hunter97Hunter97 Member Posts: 14
    Very well done. I love your art style as well as your passage. Truly wonderful, and a vote to you as well!
  • hexlarhexlar Member Posts: 19

@GhostPriest said:
    That's a really nice stylized version of the Wraith!
    Good luck in the contest! :)

@Hunter97 said:
    Very well done. I love your art style as well as your passage. Truly wonderful, and a vote to you as well!

thank you two so much!

In case anyone is interested, here's a super fast making off!

• MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 1,127

I absolutely love this. Some seriously great work you've done.

I absolutely love this. Some seriously great work you've done.

ahhhh, thank you so much, glad you like it!!
  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 3,355

That's a great style and so different and unique. I love The Wraith in general, and think this is an incredible piece of work.

MandyTalk said:

That's a great style and so different and unique. I love The Wraith in general, and think this is an incredible piece of work.

Ohh, thank you so much for your nice words <3
  • nikaPretzelnikaPretzel Member Posts: 5

I really like this concept of the wraith! the dbd skin already looks sick, but your version gives is a more spiritual touch! and the notebook page really gives it a unique look! good luck with your entry! :)

• Hunter97Hunter97 Member Posts: 14
    I found watching your video to be oddly satisfying @hexlar

I really like this concept of the wraith! the dbd skin already looks sick, but your version gives is a more spiritual touch! and the notebook page really gives it a unique look! good luck with your entry! :)

ahh thank you! 

Hunter97 said:
    I found watching your video to be oddly satisfying @hexlar
    hhhh ikr, not to be weird but i watched it so many times by now haha
  • KnockelKnockel Member Posts: 41
    You should give calligraphy a try :+1:
    Knockel said:
    You should give calligraphy a try :+1:
    if only i had enough patience hah!
  • ChautickleChautickle Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2018
    This is awesome! Either those smooth lines or the slender and elegant body you described for The Wraith, they both made him more sacred like, it really surprised me. 
    Also I showed this artwork to my friend, and they suggested could it be an official concept art or some kind of evil god! XD So interesting!
  • ChautickleChautickle Member Posts: 10

I translated some comment from my friends lol
    This is awesome! Either those smooth lines or the slender and elegant body you described for The Wraith, they both made him more sacred like, it really surprised me. 
    Also I showed this artwork to my friend, and they suggested could it be an official concept art or some kind of evil god! XD So interesting!

I translated some comment from my friends lol
    Thank you so so much for talking so highly of my art, ahhh, such nice words! <3
  • flaviusflavius Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Amazing!! Please teach me, senpai!!

flavius said:

Amazing!! Please teach me, senpai!!

Awwww thank you!
This discussion has been closed.