Home Dead by Daylight Forums Share Your Work Creations
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Hmmmmmmm. How about a new item?

SolarFoxVBSolarFoxVB Member Posts: 90

Of course, the items that survivors have now are pretty balanced, but it would be interesting to get something new. My idea is a trap of some sort that can slow or stun the killer one time. Survivors will also be immune to it because it would be a one-time-use item, and, if it could be wasted on oneself, especially midchase, that would be very sad. Of course, since it is a one-time-use item, there can be no add-ons, but there could be 2 different rarities.

Lego (Not its actual name. I would like people to come up with a name for this) - When the killer steps on this trap, they are slowed by 10% for 5 seconds.

Spiky Lego (Also not its actual name) - When the killer steps on this trap, they are stunned for (2 or 3. I can't decide) seconds to bend over and untrap themselves as the trapper would with his own bear trap.

Comments

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

Lego....This is the best item I have ever heard, now if they make it a trapper add-on....

• FloraFuryFloraFury Member Posts: 16

It's ok, but i would like the devs to remove camping... :angry:

@FloraFury said:
    It's ok, but i would like the devs to remove camping... :angry:

exactly how would they do that?

@SolarFoxVB said:
    Of course, the items that survivors have now are pretty balanced, but it would be interesting to get something new. My idea is a trap of some sort that can slow or stun the killer one time. Survivors will also be immune to it because it would be a one-time-use item, and, if it could be wasted on oneself, especially midchase, that would be very sad. Of course, since it is a one-time-use item, there can be no add-ons, but there could be 2 different rarities.

Lego (Not its actual name. I would like people to come up with a name for this) - When the killer steps on this trap, they are slowed by 10% for 5 seconds.

Spiky Lego (Also not its actual name) - When the killer steps on this trap, they are stunned for (2 or 3. I can't decide) seconds to bend over and untrap themselves as the trapper would with his own bear trap.

How bout nail and slightly longer nail

• SolarFoxVBSolarFoxVB Member Posts: 90

@alivebydeadight said:
    How bout nail and slightly longer nail

I was just thinking about how a killer would probably pull a normal nail out anyway, so I didn't say nail to start with. More about that, I think that the lower tier item could just be a shorter stun than the higher tier item and then they could be named as such.