Dedicated servers have been enabled on the PTB. This is primarily a technical test and is not focused on gameplay.
For instructions on how to join the PTB, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/26/
If you have any feedback for dedicated servers, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/3-1-0-ptb-dedicated-servers-feedback

Pink/Iridescent item suggestions

BiFross_BiFross_ Member Posts: 6

So, for each killer, we have:
Trapper:
Bloody Coil, Iridescent Stone
Wraith:
All-Seeing, Swift Hunt
Hillbilly, Cannibal/Leatherface:
None.
Nurse:
None.
Huntress:
Iridescent Head
Hag:
Mint Rag, Waterlogged Shoe
Doctor:
Iridescent King
Nightmare/Freddy:
Sleeping Pills
Shape/Myers:
Judith's Tombstone, Fragrant Tuft of Hair
Pig/Amanda:
Rules Set No.2, Amanda's Letter
Clown:
Redhead's Pinky Finger, Tattoo's Middle Finger
Spirit:
Mother-Daughter Ring, Begrimed Spectacles

My question is:
If you could add/change/rebalance any killer's pink/red items, what are they, and why?

Comments

• azazerazazer Member Posts: 446
    Side note: devs started their intention of giving all killers 2 ultra rate add ons. So suggestions might inspire creation of add ons in the future
  • Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 2,109

doc iridescent idea:
    iridescent electrode
    -allows you to mori every survivor while they are in madness 3
    -disables your shocktherapy

i kinda like the idea of michael having insta mori add ons, so id like to see them on a different killer too c:

• ZanferZanfer Member Posts: 627

@Mister_xD said:
    doc iridescent idea:
    iridescent electrode

i kinda like the idea of michael having insta mori add ons, so id like to see them on a different killer too c:

would it be similar in that it would take longer to get someone to madness 3?

@Zanfer said:

@Mister_xD said:
    doc iridescent idea:
    iridescent electrode

well, since you wouldnt have your shock therapy, the survivors would have to go up to madness 3 only by your static field, which does take a while. also, they can snap out of it again, so yeah. it'd probaply be much weaker than the tombstone...

• ZanferZanfer Member Posts: 627

@Mister_xD said:

@Zanfer said:

@Mister_xD said:
    doc iridescent idea:
    iridescent electrode

well, since you wouldnt have your shock therapy, the survivors would have to go up to madness 3 only by your static field, which does take a while. also, they can snap out of it again, so yeah. it'd probaply be much weaker than the tombstone...

My bad I thought you were still zapping I should have read it more clearly that makes more sense now yeah you would be weaker

• thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,077
    Billy/LF needs this.

Electric Starter.

A special device that a quickly and effortlessly starts small engines.

Chainsaw instantly starts
    Chainsaw cooldown is doubled.

This is simple and powerful. For Billy instantly start sprinting and for LF the chainsaw is instantly ready. The doubled cooldown is for balancing reasons.

Best add ons to use with this Ultra rare. 

Thompson's mix. To assist with cooldown penalty.

Doom engravings. The chainsaw still would instantly start even with this add ons charge speed penalty. 

Simple UR for these chainsaw boys.
  • thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,077
    BiFross_ said:

Spirit:
    Mother-Daughter Ring, Begrimed Spectacles

BTW Spirit has Father's Glasses as an ultra rare, not Begrimed Spectacles. No idea where you got that name from.
  • MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 384

@Mister_xD said:
    doc iridescent idea:
    iridescent electrode

I wouldn't give him the ability to Mori instantly but you could make it so, when Survivors are in Madness 3 they are Exposed.

Iridescent Electrode

• Survivors who are in Madness 3 suffer from the Exposed status effect
    • Considerably increases the amount of Madness required to reach Madness 3

@MrDardon said:

@Mister_xD said:
    doc iridescent idea:
    iridescent electrode

I wouldn't give him the ability to Mori instantly but you could make it so, when Survivors are in Madness 3 they are Exposed.

Iridescent Electrode

but that would completely negate my idea of other killers, besides michael, having the insta mori with add ons :c
    the whole exposed idea seems more balanced, thats true, but i want other killers to have that mori ability too!

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 384
    Mister_xD said:

@MrDardon said:

@Mister_xD said:
    doc iridescent idea:
    iridescent electrode

Iridescent Electrode

but that would completely negate my idea of other killers, besides michael, having the insta mori with add ons :c
    the whole exposed idea seems more balanced, thats true, but i want other killers to have that mori ability too!

Ah, didn't read that point of you wanting an Instakill. Idk, this is my suggestion since I am not a big fan of any instakilling shit. My only reason to actually kill Survivors is when I got a Daily, or I do a special Perk Build or not having any good Perks.