Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

How do you guys feel about the blighted serum addon for killer?

Do you guys feel like it's a good band-aid fix for killers with no map pressure or weak to the W meta? How would you feel if it was permanently added to the game instead of only available on Halloween?

Comments

• ManyAchievablesManyAchievables Member Posts: 653

It should be usable after the event. Why they kept this problem from last year is so confusing.

• BardonBardon Member Posts: 681

If it was usable once the event is done I wouldn't mind so much. I just hate having crap in my bloodweb that you sometimes can't avoid but have zero use for and it winds up just wasting space.

• AnObserverAnObserver Member Posts: 747

I like it. It's fun.

It's at least relatively farmable during the Event should you want to consistently use it.

Would like if it could be used outside of the Event. However it might disincentivize people from prestiging characters even more.

There are pros and cons to making it permanent as it's a rather significant generic change interacting with Killer Powers to that might be annoying to try and "balance".

• Rancid_DischargeRancid_Discharge Applicant Posts: 193

It's hilarious on plague. I love power walking towards the survivors.

• bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 4,340

Honestly its one of my favorite additions to the game and I get that it was created for an event so it should be event limited but on the other hand I wish it was in the game all the time, it is a ton of fun to use and works well with a decent amount of the cast, I find a ton of fun using it on clown, demo, pig (since she actually has no m2 other than placing traps on peoples heads its a straight upgrade on her), spirit, deathslinger, oni, plauge, nemesis, trickster, twins, (you get the point) but overall the addon also increases the spread of killers I play by pushing them just that little bit over the edge of intrigue, sure the meta killers are fun but the low tiers with this addon are a lot more fun and interesting

• Rogue11Rogue11 Member Posts: 775

Really petty design to limit their use to the event. It's not a meta shaking add on or anything. Let the killers use their zoom juice!