We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

"Relax, I'm a Doctor" - frenchela

Happy Hallowed Blight!
The Doctor is my favorite killer and I figured he would be cool with some self experimentation :) for science.

This is my first time doing a 3D sculpt that is asymmetrical and I had to relearn how to polypaint and render because I had forgotten!

I started with just a Sphere in Zbrush and sculpted him out, painted him, rendered him, and then composited all the render pictures in photoshop. I have some progress pics:

This first model isnt his final, but before I added all the pins, the syringe, his tube, and jaw locker.
The second one was when I got all his flat colors down and then I changed his eye color! Cuz it should be affected by blight :)
The 3rd one is where I got to put more detail into him, like blood.

I hope you guys enjoyed my sculpt! I had fun making him and I got to reacquaint myself with the whole process of sculpting and painting.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.