Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Attention Steam and EGS players: a quick hotfix will be going live today at 11AM ET to address file validation reliability. Thank you for your understanding!

Why so many people cannot admit the truth

I have seen survivors who moan at the end of the game that they was tunnelled because you happen to get them out of the game first, even though they walked into you after being rescued. I have also seen killers who blatantly stand by the hook, waiting for the unhook to strike, then say they did not camp.

Why cannot people in the end chat just admit things. I would much respect a survivor for saying "gg wp", when a game is over or nothing at all. I always say gg wp, even if I get no kills. I would also much respect a camping killer who said at the end, sorry I camped, but I could not chase, or I am new to this killer, rather then lie and say they did not camp when they have been seen by everybody. You say "gg wp" and they come back with "get good"

I am so sick of trying to be nice in endgame chat that I just go to the next game now. They might as well just take it out of the game, because it just a source of toxicity.

I don't care why you camp if you really feel you have to, but at least admit to it. And if you are a survivor and the killer has played well, not taken their tent, the lose with honour. Don't get toxic in end chat.

Comments

• foxsansboxfoxsansbox Member Posts: 1,015

Soooo you want people to admit when they're wrong?

Please admit this was a pointless post.

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 5,870

I am not going to apologize for camping a hook, that is some whipped mentality. What is next? "Sorry I killed you"? Ha ha ha... No.

• The_KrapperThe_Krapper Member Posts: 2,183

The problem is the salty person who lost starts bringing it up in the end game complaining, the real resolution would be to say gg and move on like an adult that can handle losing in a video game

• BrimpBrimp Member Posts: 1,170

"People who can't admit the truth" Hmm like how people still say this game is killer sided despite having 90% of the games ending up only getting kills because of "dirty/cheap" tactics.

• BadLooperQBadLooperQ Member Posts: 277

"I'm so tired of being nice when I stumbled upon the guy I hooked and still didn't decided to go after their other teammates making the guy win 3K at best and lose time for nothing.....geez...what is wrong with this game amiright?????"

• TheShapesMixtapeTheShapesMixtape Member Posts: 3,235

Not apologising for playing the game.

• RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 3,227

You want players to admit to their own faults.... Easier said then done

I do... but I am only one player