Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What do you think of the new map?

AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,220

There is a new map that was introduced in the PTB (Eyrie Of Crows).

I really like the map and think it looks cool. I just wish it was a little darker to make it more scary. It would also be cool if there was a dust effect when running through the sand on the map.

What do you think of the new map?

Comments

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 3,676

It's the best looking map they've ever made.

Can't say if it's balanced since bird lady has good antiloop but from what I've seen, quite a few safe loops and it's fairtly big so that seem not great.

• GentlemanFridgeGentlemanFridge Member Posts: 2,047

Aesthetically, great, as always.

Size-wise, I read somewhere it’s around the same size as Father Campbell’s, so that’s fine with me (for now).

Not sure about the layout itself. I’ve only played on it once, so I really can’t make a proper judgement of that yet. Once again not the biggest fan of the breakable walls, though. Especially on the ground floor.

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 8,487

It’s pretty big and I think the main building is pretty dark but I like it. Definitely a step up from RPD.

• DragonMasterDarrenDragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,030

it's alright, I've never been a big fan of the whole "Desert" aesthetic (I'm more of a forest/volcano/urban city sort of person) but i think they did a pretty good job with it

gameplay wise, from what i've seen and heard it's better then RCPD at any rate